Recent content by bases

1. B

nfl sun

nfl late late game big play for i 5 units played this 7 point tease with greenbay and greenbay-chicago over
  2. B

nfl sun

nfl late games teased at 7 points kansas city with kc-tb over also like neworleans team total over 26 and a half points....
  3. B

nfl sun

time to bounce back with these nfl chargers-bills over cleaveland team total over indy-tenn over
  4. B

sat foots

really liking big both alabama-auburn over the total aklabama team total over
  5. B

thurs

thanks lets keep it going liking in a 7 point tease washington with wash-dalla sover
  6. B

thurs

what i plyed houston hou-det over teased at 7 points big hou with hou-det over hous team total over
  7. B

sun nfl

liking early newengland newengland team total over balt-ten over carolina-detroit over
  8. B

NFL sunday

liking early cleaveland-houston over 45 and a half points Browns are 13-0 to the Over coming off a game where they threw for less than 200 yards including 3-0 over this nfl season going over by an average of 23 points plus houston 4-0 to the over this nfl season on the road as well i like...
  9. B

sun total i like

late late game i teased at 7 points tbay with tbay-neworleans over
  10. B

sun total i like

adding for sun late games raider-chargers over Raiders are 18-0 to the over coming off a road game where they gained at least 21 first downs including 3-0 to the over this season
  11. B

sun total i like

liking sea-buff over sea 3-0 to the over this season on the rd when total atleast 47 seattle 5-0 to the over this seaon coming off a game where Russell Wilson threw at least 3 touchdowns as well seattle been lighting up on the rd this season need buffalo to keep pace for total to go over
  12. B

tues mlb

mlb if there is one game houston will take in the searies,,i believe its today,,they dont want to go down 3-0,,so i think houston wins today,,but thats it for the series
  13. B

thurs

liking yanks yanks-tbay over yanks team total over 4 and a half
  14. B

wed mlb

liking atl miami over miami team total over
  15. B

sunday nfl

liking early ariz-car over seattle team total over parlay on moneyline big dallas with greenbay