EE Sam's latest activity

• EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Ohara's post in the thread CBB Sunday 1/17 with Like Like.
    Another 4-2 yesterday , two winning sessions in a row 8-4 +3.8* Maybe I'm back on track Only 3 plays today so far and that might be it Nevada-6' hosting Fresno (2*) My write up Friday explains...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to icepack6969's post in the thread Sunday Picks with Like Like.
    3-2 on Saturday, onto today. NBA CHI+7 NFL TB+3 and UNDER 52.5 Again everybody and their Mother are on the over here and I think it stays under. I feel that the high number is providing...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Calumet's post in the thread MLK System with Like Like.
    Have been playing this for years. All NBA games under for the game and the first half. I wrote down the results for the past two years, however I can note that this has been over .500 for a...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread one bet 2 games.
    i am tipsheet!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread Forum Question + EE Sam.
    the puckers win!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread Forum Question + EE Sam.
    Hey OB - I just put up a poll for everyone to vote!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread History Awaits.
    That's great CC!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to CanadianCoates's post in the thread History Awaits with Haha Haha.
    Thinking TB, who ya like??
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to SGR's post in the thread ncaab tuesday with Like Like.
    Had a winning week posting last week. Hope to keep it up E Mich+9 UNC -5 2 units each GL!!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread ncaab tuesday.
    BOL SGR!
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam replied to the thread MM's Tuesday Jan 12th NBA.
    Love these MM - good luck and I'm going to tail as well.
  • EE Sam
    Steelers -3 in the 1st Half over Browns Bears +10.5 over Saints Over 54 Ravens/Titans BOL today.
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to havana's post in the thread Sentry Tournament of Champions - Kapalua with Like Like.
    thanks ccm! good day yesterday.... Final Round Matchups PatrickReed -200 over MichaelThompson XanderSchauffle -160 over CamSmith
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to havana's post in the thread Sunday Football with Like Like.
    nice day yesterday.... Baltimore -3 -125 Baltimore-Tennessee over53 - similar to TB and Buffalo, Baltimore has found their offense over the last several weeks. Titans have struggled to stop...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to MP40's post in the thread AFC North Parlay with Like Like.
    Great to see so many old faces posting again. The forum has really come alive recently. I'll throw my 2 cents into the ring today as well. I like two faves today after we saw the dogs cover all...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to joebfree's post in the thread sunday jan 10 with Like Like.
    three wins 2 pushes yesterday watch out baltimore _ 3 plus over xavier over 138 bears +10.5 good luck happy birthday to me lets rock today go brownies go
  • EE Sam
    Been a busy and crazy week in so many ways :D Hope everyone is well and safe. Let's win some cash! Here's where I'm going today: Bills -7 over Colts - I have lots so much money on Phillip Rivers...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Oceanboy2003's post in the thread Thursday with Like Like.
    Another winning day as I go 8-6 and picked up over a unit tonight. The winning streak is now 5 days so let’s see if I can extend it to 6 days. Going to put my 1st play for tomorrow tonight as I...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to Pjames221's post in the thread Everyedge Pick 6 Winner! with Haha Haha.
    Congratulations, Bill. Just let me know where you want this baby sent and I will get it right out to you. To the champion go the spoils...
  • EE Sam
    EE Sam reacted to SGR's post in the thread Everyedge Pick 6 Winner! with Haha Haha.
    congrats to the winners and thanks Sam for running the pool!! Badger 18th pays free entry to next years pool LOL!!