Recent content by EE Sam

1. EE Sam

NFL thurs

Good luck tonight - Not big on the Giants.
  2. EE Sam

EveryEdge Pick 6 Contest 2021

Week 2 Odds are up!
  3. EE Sam

Monday night foots O/U

I'm with you IP!
  4. EE Sam

MNF

good luck ScotteG!
  5. EE Sam

Sunday Plays - Welcome Back

Nice to see everyone again! Hope you and your families are doing well! Now let's see if we can make some money Vikings -3 over the Bengals Falcons -3.5 over the Eagles Cardinals +2.5 over Titans BOL this season everyone!
  6. EE Sam

Saturday NCAA FB Baby!

Love it that college ball is back in full swing! Syracuse -1 over Ohio Illinois -6.5 over UTSA Missouri-14 over Central Michigan Marshall -2.5 over Navy San Diego St. -31.5 over New Mexico State BOL to everyone!
  7. EE Sam

NCAA Friday Night

Should have gone with Charlotte instead of the total.
  8. EE Sam

NCAA Friday Night

A few plays tonight: Virginia Tech +5.5 - like the Hokies home dog and NC lost their play makers from last season Over 60 Duke/Charlotte - Charlotte needs to score to put this over...i think both are rarin to go offensive Under 45.5 MSU/Northwestern - beer money
  9. EE Sam

Thursday Night NCAA Week 1

Nicely done!
  10. EE Sam

Tour Championship

Best of luck Havy!
  11. EE Sam

NCAA Totals: If you had to bet the over...

If you have to bet the over on only ONE of the following 5 teams win totals, who would you bet? Bowling Green 1.5 Louisiana-Monroe 1.5 Massachusetts 1.5 UNLV 1.5 Kansas 1.5
  12. EE Sam

EveryEdge Pick 6 Contest 2021

Everyedge Pick 6 Football Contest is back! If you are interested in joining the pool, please go to the following link to join: Everyedge Pick 6 Football Contest For this year, if you don't enter picks for a week, you will be automatically assigned favorites. Not sure what the prizes are this...
  13. EE Sam

TW or Jake Paul Tonight

good luck CC - woodley is tough, but i think he is a tomato can now. Askren is a tomato can. Jake Paul has a punch and i think he will give you a winner on your under 3 bet.
  14. EE Sam

Pick 6 Contest

Thanks CC and 1sob...will post on the details shortly.