Kappa's latest activity

• K
    Kappa replied to the thread Celtics vs Warriors bets.
    Good luck Jalen!
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Jalen's post in the thread Celtics vs Warriors bets with Like Like.
    Game 2 Celtics just stabbed them and twisted the knife a bit. Man that loss hurt. Not only did Curry had a monster game Tatum had a poor scoring night and still loss big. Tonight I see a closer...
  • K
    Nice call in Game 1. Good luck tomorrow.
  • K
    Good luck Jalen!! Hope you are right. I want Celtics to win as well. Won’t be easy. I can see this going 6 or 7 games.
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Celtics vs Heat gm1.
    Good luck Jalen!!! 4 more wins!!! Let’s go Celtics
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Nba gm3 c’s vs heats.
    Great call!
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Jalen's post in the thread Celtics vs Heat gm1 with Like Like.
    Good luck kappa
  • K
    Boston is playing good basketball on both ends. The Heat a bit injured and with Lowry not being 100% its gonna be tough. Lowry should be out and also Tucker. Celtics NBA Champs +200......3unit BOL!
  • K
    I also played the Under 204. Two good defences. Bos won’t get the same easy looks or 55 attempts from 3 point land like they did against Bucks.
  • K
    Ya I totally agree kappa, and have evened out the play. Gonna look for live bets.
  • K
    Yes Horford and Smart are out. Everyone for Heat is in except Lowry. I like the C’s to win the series but not this game. Tough hard nosed series vs Bucks may have a tired Boston team in a let down...
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Leafs vs TB gm6.
    Agree 100%. Will be on Tampa + money line in Toronto. Until these young turks show they can break thru and win a series I’ll keep fading them every year!! I had a nice + money payout with Montreal...
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Ohara's post in the thread Leafs vs TB gm6 with Like Like.
    Haven't won a SC series in almost 20 years, on home ice and just lost in OT after having a lead late. Playing the SC Champs in game 7. Thats a lot of pressure on the Leafs!!!!!
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Jalen's post in the thread Leafs vs TB gm6 with Like Like.
    No bad luck Kappa. TB is not same as before just dominating. And Leafs can not take it home and screws this up again.
  • K
    Kappa replied to the thread Leafs vs TB gm6.
    Good luck Jalen!! Opposite of you tonight. Until the Leafs actually win that first round series l’ll continue to doubt them. I don’t mind paying to see this happen. This series has game 7 written...
  • K
    Kappa reacted to Jalen's post in the thread Leafs vs TB gm6 with Like Like.
    This has been a home series. TB is 16-0 during elimination. Leafs can't get over the first round hump bla bla bla. Throwing all this out and say Leafs get this one and not let it go to cursed game...