Ohara's latest activity

• O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Saturday.
    Evening Games San Diego State +3 @ Air Force (2*) Great rush "D" over a team that only runs SDSt has played well at the Academy USC +7'@ ND (1.5*) Seriously, giving a TD in this marquee game. USC...
  • O
    Ohara reacted to 1sob's post in the thread CFB Saturday with Like Like.
    nice winning morning games gl on the afternoon games
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Saturday Football.
    GL, nice pick
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Saturday.
    Afternoon Plays Oregon +2 (1.5*) Ok State +7 (1*) LSU +10 (.5*) Pitt -4 (2*) Wash State + 4 (.5*) NBL
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread NCAA Sat.
    Good Luck, I like your card a lot
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Week 8 Kiddies.
    Nice Card, IMO the Mich NW game is low scoring so grabbing points is the play.
  • O
    Ohara reacted to kamboski's post in the thread CFB Saturday with Like Like.
    On Army as well....
  • O
    Yesterday 3-1 EARLY games Mich/NW UNDER 51" (1.5*) NW #110 in Scoring, Michigan #101 in plays per minute plus good defense. Army +3 Hosting Wake F (1*) I like the Wake team but playing a...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Saturday Football.
    Good Luck
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Friday.
    Thank you. Felt good to get a night of handicapping correct. Had I looked further and saw that Memphis QB was out, would never have played the total over. ( did play Under 28' in 2nd half LOL)
  • O
    In a funk since coming back from vacation CFB 1-3, MLB 0-3 Tonight is home dog nite UCF +1 hosting Memphis (1*) Over 63' (1.5*) Although 2nd qb up for UCF, the series historygreatly favors...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Fri kiddies.
    I like em both
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Thursday.
    I'll be home all fall and winter. Just got back from 2 weeks North visiting son in Chicago area and daughter in Detroit area. Yes, come on down and we'll have some shrimp!!
  • O
    Having been on vacation for the last two weeks havent posted anything except last nights loss with Coastal Carolina Tonight UL Lafayette -18 @ Ark State ( 2*) A lot of road chalk for a reason...
  • O
    Dont you know that as soon as I post my first 2 WS picks, Boston STOPS hitting,W-0 L- 2 Today Atlanta + 116 @ LA Dodgers> I like Max Fried a lot. LAD apparently is going to a bull pen game and...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Wednesday.
    Coastal Carolina got outcoached as they made absolutely NO adjustments in 2nd Half when Ap State rushed 5, Pressured CC QB and sacked him a few times. Hey coach....ever heard of screen pass, short...
  • O
    You all can check the stats that are readily available Coastal Carolina is better than Ap State on both sides of the ball. While most focus on CC's high powered offense, their defense is pretty...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Wednesday Pucks and Ball.
    Good Luck CC, hoping for the big bats of the red Sox to bounce back
  • O
    Yesterday the wrong bull pen imploded as Houston scored 7 runs in the 9th. Greinke as expected didnt make it past the 2nd inning giving up 2 runs but that was it with Boston having chances and...
  • O
    I dont wager on much baseball anymore as the daily grind and charting pitchers is more than I want sign up for. But tonight I see a spot that I will place a wager on Houston @ Boston Boston has...