Ohara's latest activity

• O
    Not very good in CFB yesterday w6 - L8 I usually always play my pick six contest picks unless line moves against me Today Denver Seattle NYG G Bay Miami Carolina Three dogs and three Favs NBL
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Sunday Foots.
    GL Neil
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Sunday NFL.
    Good Luck today, I too am on Carolina
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread NFL Week 4.
    GL today
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Sunday.
    Good Luck OB, nice card
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Sat.
    Adding California -7 over Wash St ( 2*) Air Force UNDER 46' ( 1*) NBL
  • O
    Ohara reacted to icepack6969's post in the thread CFB Sat with Like Like.
    GL Ohara 🥃
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Sat.
    Mid Afternoon Oklahoma -12' KSU is the perfect opponennt and KSU QB injured (1.5*) Troy +6' over S Carolina 2 teams that dont score much (.5*) Nevada +4 over Boise Not a vintage BSU team (1*)...
  • O
    Early plays Wake -7 might be the best team in the ACC ( 2*) Wisk -2 (.5) Mich showed flaws last week Geo -16' over Ark (1*)Why favored by that much over a 4-0 darling. Because they are...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Badgers Michigan.
    Not tailing.....I have liked Badgers all week, I am on them too Good Luck
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Week 9 CFL plays.
    Good Luck BB
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Friday night lights.
    GL, with the dogs
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Sunday.
    Nice profitable day!
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Saturday.
    Terrible Handicapping yesterday W4 L6 ( -5.75*) Recap from the top UTSA (W) came from way back to win outright ( This was a fade of Memphis) Clemson (L) Just have NO offense, barely 200 yds...
  • O
    Posted plays CFB ytd slightly in the plus 9-7 +.9* Today UTSA +3 @ Memphis (1*) IMO wrong team favored Clemson -10 @ NC State (1.5*) Defense wins as Clemson Oklahoma -17 hosting W Va (1.5*) They...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread CFB Friday.
    Low scoring game with Charl and MTSt.........LOL Two bad teams slugging it out! Wake looked very good. 1-2 (small .1* loss)
  • O
    Three small plays tonight Wake +3' OB over Va (1*) Wake stays undefeated as VA can score, but can't stop anybody Charlotte-3 hosting MTSt total is 56 Playing UNDER 56 (.5*) Teasing MTSt +9 under...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread TNF Total Play.
    Thats my pick too for all the same reasons to include a new/young Houston QB, expect vanila offense and more running ( time off the clock) to support. While I do not play many dips, teasing...
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread Wednesday CFL play.
    Thanks for the UNDER...well done
  • O
    Ohara replied to the thread MNF Total Play.
    Excellent Call, Congrats