Pjames221's latest activity

• Pjames221
    Pjames221 reacted to Ohara's post in the thread CBB Tuesday Jan 5 with Like Like.
    Glad you grabbed a couple of winners.
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread CBB Tuesday Jan 5.
    I grabbed Holy Cross and Toledo from your post. Thanks so much. I am now having a nice afternoon... I appreciate it...
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread Everyedge Pick 6 Winner!.
    Congratulations, Bill. Just let me know where you want this baby sent and I will get it right out to you. To the champion go the spoils...
    • Screenshot_20210105-091801_Chrome.jpg
  • Pjames221
    I have been thinking about how to ask this question for a few days. I will just throw it out there and see where it goes... I feel very fortunate to have an online area where we all have the same...
  • Pjames221
    Buffalo Bills +6.5 Seattle Seahawks +8.5 Pittsburgh Steelers +8.5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +4.5
  • Pjames221
    Yes , was my best ever increíble crazy run !
  • Pjames221
    JAJAJAJAJA One bet take all the money Great to see you post, Alberto. Go OSU +7 Alberto, I will never forget a run you went on a number of years ago in exhibition baseball. It was unbelievable...
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread New Years Day Super Tease.
    Good luck on the +21, CC
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread New Years Eve Live Thread.
    That may have been one of the worst quarterback plays I've ever seen. The WV quarterback will rival the Wake QB if he keeps that up. He needs to disguise throwing the game quite a bit better...
  • Pjames221
    As long as they both score less than 40. I will accept a 20-17 Arm win
  • Pjames221
    I know it only takes a slight defensive lapse by West Virginia but I honestly don't see how army's going to score more than 10 points in this game. I am fine with that as I have the under 40.5 but...
  • Pjames221
    Sorry for the bum steer. I really think Wake plus 10 was the right side but QB play for Wake Forest proved to but slightly sub-par, he said nicely... Wisconsin does not have the best offense in...
  • Pjames221
    I am a Badger fan here I'm Madison and this team has struggled to score every since the Michigan game. Both senior WR have been out numerous games and won't play today. Frosh starting RB Berger is...
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread 2020 Bowl Season.
    If anybody can sling it around though it's the Miami quarterback King so let's hope he gets to work sooner than later. It pains me to say this but Go Canes. (And not Canes1016 from years ago)
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread 2020 Bowl Season.
    What is it about these damn teams from Miami and the bowl games. Wisconsin took care of them two years in a row. They lost last year to Louisiana Tech I believe. Now they're getting boat raced by...
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread OGs of EE.
    For an incredible walk down memory lane, go to the hour glass search above and type in Fixer. Then find the thread I have screenshot from November 18, 2009. I read that post and memories flood...
    • Screenshot_20201228-205024_Chrome.jpg
  • Pjames221
    JAJAJAJAJA One bet take all the money
  • Pjames221
    Who could forget Fixer? He was great until he started selling picks in a website
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread College Bowl Season - Day 3.
    I am on a Louisiana Tech outright win. I look at this just like some NFL preseason games. Some coaches put emphasis and like to win preseason games. It seems like Skip Holtz puts a lot of emphasis...
  • Pjames221
    Pjames221 replied to the thread Live thread Tulane Nevada.
    I guess Leonard Fournette got my friend request as he apparently stomped on Ronald Jones' thumb putting Mr Jones tentatively out this weekend again ... We have updated projections...