Recent content by Pjames221

1. Pjames221

NFL Week #2

After yesterday's games, there are 3 teams with playoff aspirations that really need to to get the boat straightened quickly. Green Bay has a home game against Detroit and then they go on the road against against San Francisco. They better beat Detroit Cleveland has a home game against...
  2. Pjames221

Labor Day NCAAF

Thanks for the winner, Scott. Way to go
  3. Pjames221

Friday Night NCAA Week 1

I am with ya, boys. Better coach and home field. As a Badger I hate to say it but, "Go Wildcats"
  4. Pjames221

Ohio vs Virginia

Line is currently Ohio +6.5 Reasons I like Ohio: 1. Virginia is #347 out of #347 in possessions per game. We know they value the ball and play hope D and are challenged on offense. Seems like taking a live dog plus points in a low possession game makes sense. 2. Who knows the mindset of UV...
  5. Pjames221

EE Bracket Challenge

CC: I did not pick a winner in the BYU v Texas game. Put me down for Texas. My final 4 should be intact but I have it attached. I am riding with the local basketball squad...
  6. Pjames221

Wisconsin vs UNC

I am taking Badgers on the money line. Reasons: 1. I live in Madison 2. Bo Borowski is a referee in the Big ten. He is an absolute abomination and if you Google his name you will see why. I do not believe he is reffing the Wisconsin Badger game today so when he isn't the ref in a Badger game...
  7. Pjames221

EE Fantasy Baseball Cash League

Thanks for joining, OC. With any luck we'll get a full baseball season to enjoy Pete
  8. Pjames221

2/4/21 hoops plays

Appreciate it very much, TS. Building up for Sunday...
  9. Pjames221

CBB Tuesday Jan 5

I grabbed Holy Cross and Toledo from your post. Thanks so much. I am now having a nice afternoon... I appreciate it...
  10. Pjames221

Everyedge Pick 6 Winner!

Congratulations, Bill. Just let me know where you want this baby sent and I will get it right out to you. To the champion go the spoils...
  11. Pjames221

EE Community together again

I have been thinking about how to ask this question for a few days. I will just throw it out there and see where it goes... I feel very fortunate to have an online area where we all have the same interests and everybody is respectful, helpful and seem to care about each other and just seem to...
  12. Pjames221

One big bet , first time in a Bowl game jaja haha

JAJAJAJAJA One bet take all the money Great to see you post, Alberto. Go OSU +7 Alberto, I will never forget a run you went on a number of years ago in exhibition baseball. It was unbelievable... So glad you and many others are back. Great start to 2021
  13. Pjames221

New Years Day Super Tease

Good luck on the +21, CC
  14. Pjames221

New Years Eve Live Thread

That may have been one of the worst quarterback plays I've ever seen. The WV quarterback will rival the Wake QB if he keeps that up. He needs to disguise throwing the game quite a bit better during the second half..
  15. Pjames221

New Years Eve Live Thread

As long as they both score less than 40. I will accept a 20-17 Arm win