Upordie's latest activity

• Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Buffalloboy's post in the thread week 11 follies with Like Like.
    Man, what a crazy ride the last 24 hrs have been for the Warden and I. In such a tumulus world the boss lady lands a job last night?? On a Sat no doubt...crazy man, crazy............anyway, on the...
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Double B's post in the thread NFL Week 11 System Play with Like Like.
    I haven't posted in a while, mainly due to the cancellation of the 2020 CFL season, but I've yet to see anyone post this system play from the old Winner's Edge magazine days, so I thought I'd put...
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to 1sob's post in the thread Sunday NFL with Like Like.
    2-1 with cinci losing looks like burrows will be out with a broken leg tough losss for the kid last play raiders +8..2 units
  • Upordie
    Upordie replied to the thread NFL Sunday Picks.
    Beast!!
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to icepack6969's post in the thread NFL Sunday Picks with Like Like.
    4-1 on Saturday, This is what I like today JAC+10.5 WAS-1.5 TEN+6 IND-1.5 GL🍻
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to GuardDawg30's post in the thread monday niter with Like Like.
    Uncle Guido and cousin Vinnie made the call...lol.....GL tonight JoeB...I like the play
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Ice Cold's post in the thread Mov Nov 16 with Like Like.
    N F L Minnesota - 3 . 5 & Under 44 , Doesn ' t Mean They Have To Win By Four Or More , Vikes Lose Tonight Their Finished For The Season As For The Playoffs
  • Upordie
    Upordie replied to the thread MNF 11/16.
    Called for help on that island. Glad the Vikings showed up 🥶
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Oceanboy2003's post in the thread MNF 11/16 with Like Like.
    Good Luck tonight on the island. OB
  • Upordie
    Taking Winnesota -3 for 3 Bandicas GLTA
  • Upordie
    Upordie replied to the thread monday niter.
    Vegas!! Just like the browns game.. Vegas
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Coachlid's post in the thread MNF Total Play with Like Like.
    Solid capping day yesterday.....still down a couple of * for the season but hopefully will get back to even next week....onto tonight>>> The O/U in MNF games this season is 6-4....That trend is a...
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Tincup18's post in the thread Tuesday College Foots with Like Like.
    Kent State -20.5. *4 🏈🏈🏈🏈 WTT
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Ice Cold's post in the thread SNF 11/8 with Like Like.
    Not By That Side I Didn ' t Either Saints Got Ahead I Believe 21 To 0 I Went Too Sleep " Vols " Put Me Through A Nite Of Exacerbate Watching Much More Of That Is Gonna Give Myself Total Sleep...
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Tincup18's post in the thread SNF 11/8 with Like Like.
    Nice Pick! I certainly didn’t see a beat down. Tin
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to 1sob's post in the thread SNF 11/8 with Like Like.
    easy win congrats
  • Upordie
    Go big Saints +3 GLTA
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Tincup18's post in the thread Saturday College Foots with Like Like.
    Arizona State +11 *4 ML +310 A Windy and Rainy day at the Coliseum. This ASU team might be the best we’re seen in Tempe in years. They play Defense! I think they might run the table in the Pac...
  • Upordie
    Upordie reacted to Tincup18's post in the thread Friday night Foots with Like Like.
    BYU -4. *3 NC State +10 1/2. *3 San Jose State +10 *3 and 3 teamer :) Tinner
  • Upordie
    Hey gang. I took NCSU +10.5 for 2* and BYU -4 for 4*. Ask is this......... this is a handicapping site with some great people. It has always been a place where those who get off target get called...