Search results

1. B

Week 12 criminals

Great day yesterday with a 6-1 finish. I also noticed that I forgot to tag my Navy play as a 1* increase in my last post on the thread yesterday. No matter, it was a winner at either 2* or 3*...................... Mia/NYJ over 44 - 4* So it's a Fitz start and Darnold comes back with all 3...
  2. B

Sat week 13 kiddies

Running way late so just the early picks now...................... Kent St/Buf over 68 - 2* TT/Okie St over 55 - 2*
  3. B

Fri week 13..........kids

Split it up yesterday and lost juice only....... on to today with 2 early plays................ Iowa -13 - 3* Iowa St/Tex under 57 - 1*
  4. B

Happy Turkey Day plays

I would extend a very heartfelt wish of Thanksgiving to all my pals here on EE, best site on the web IMO. With the pressing times upon us right now, please be safe and enjoy every moment you are given to help others and generate precious moments with family and friends.................. Hou/Det...
  5. B

week 11 follies

Man, what a crazy ride the last 24 hrs have been for the Warden and I. In such a tumulus world the boss lady lands a job last night?? On a Sat no doubt...crazy man, crazy............anyway, on the card. I'm still a bit hungover from the celebrations so I spare all my clouded thoughts and just...
  6. B

Thurs mixer

I’m on the over 55 in Tulsa/Tulane for 2* and Arz +3 for 3*.
  7. B

Wed nite kiddies

I’m on Cent MI -1 for 3* and Toledo -7 For 2*. GLTA
  8. B

Mac attack Tues totals.

We have to lopsided games tonight. I’m going under in both Buf and Kent both under 59. 2* ea
  9. B

week 10 NFL

Had a full post and lost it??? Hou/Clev under 45 - 3* Phi -5 - 4* Cin/Pitt under 45 - 2* Buf +3 - 3* Sea/LAR under 55 - 4*
  10. B

Week 10 Sun Criminals

Glad I pulled back yesterday after the early games to minimize what would have been a really off cap day for me. Mitigated damages to -1* by using restraint. On to today.................. Hou/Clev over 45 - 3* Coming off the bye, home and Chubb back in the lineup. Hou #6 passing O is their claim...
  11. B

Sat week 11 kiddies

Hanging tough the past few weeks and want to keep it rolling, but we also know that horn tutting is not a very good practice for the mojo...............seems there is lots of puppy love out there today......hope the dogs bark for those brave enough to take the shot........... Army +3 - 5* As...
  12. B

Fri nite follies

Going with over 41-3* in FAU/FIU. Lack of any real D should be fun to watch Also like Iowa -4 for 1*. GLTA
  13. B

Thirsty Thurs totals

Been on the road so have not done much this week. I like the Over 48 tonight in Indy/Ten for 4*. I feel that no matter which Rivers shows up this is the correct play. While the Indy D is trying to contain the run Tannehill goes up top Boise under 61 for 1*. Tail the GC on this one. Think Boise...
  14. B

Sat kiddie foots

I see that I have the same views today as several others.........sometimes that is good and I think today is that sometime............... Arz St +11.5 - 4* Iowa -5 - 3* Pitt/FSU under 51 - 2* SC +10 - 3* Haw -16 - 2* Mich/Ind over 55 - 1* Tailing the GuardDawg on this one GL...
  15. B

Fri night plays and an ask to the board????

Hey gang. I took NCSU +10.5 for 2* and BYU -4 for 4*. Ask is this......... this is a handicapping site with some great people. It has always been a place where those who get off target get called out, as it should be. If you are here to talk about anything other than capping, there are many...
  16. B

Mon niter

Sticking with the over tonight. Brady has to prove he’s better than Brees. Really need NYG to put up 9 or more. I’m over 46 - 2*
  17. B

Week 8 felon mixed bag

Today's card a little trickier than normal with the weather in almost all games to be chilly, rainy and windy all over...........totals suspected to be low as a result, but hey, I have to be against the grain sometimes right?? Clev -1.5 - 1* Even with Beckham and Chubb sitting, I believe Baker...
  18. B

Dal/Phi thoughts for tonight?

Any faith from the board that the rookie QB DiNucchi can keep Dal within 11? I am still struggling to accept Phi is division leader at 2-4-1 and feel this one looks good to go over 43 if the kid can put up at least 10-14 pts. Just don’t know to much about him from the James Maddy college days...
  19. B

Sat plays

Still rolling along with a nice night on Thurs...............on to today's conservative card...................pinched for time so quickly posting this morning.............. WF/Cuse under 59.5 - 2* Coastal Car -3.5 - 3* Cinci -6.5 - 2* Miss St/Ala under 63.5 - 3*
  20. B

Thurs mixed bag of feet

Had a good run last week...........moving on....................since it is only Thurs lets take it somewhat easy................by the way, for those who see that at times my lines are a bit different (like this first one) I do not use betting services and have a direct line to my book...