Search results

1. Coachlid

NFL Plays

Staying away from Kids plays.....down quite a bit but make up for it Sunday's and Thursday's......still -350 for the season. Today I like the OVER 51.5 in Indy/Tenn game***>>Also like the UNDER 44 in Bears/Pack game*>>Also on the BILLS today -4.5* GL on ur plays today....Lidder:cool: Pic today...
  2. Coachlid

Turkey Day Plays

Happy Thanksgiving to our friends in the US today....Time for family with lots of reasons why we are so thankful....May the football Gods be with you today on ur plays. Det/Houst. Under 51.5* Boys/Wash OVER 46*** GL on ur plays today...Lidder:cool:
  3. Coachlid

MNF play

On the UNDA 47.5** GL Lidder.
  4. Coachlid

Total and Side for week 11

So Michigan could not cover vs Rutgers yesterday....Hell, Michigan can't cover vs anybody lately....I think Harbaugh wants out....his coaching style is proving it.....Onto today. On the Brownies from Cleveland today-2.5...Philly is a dumpster fire and Wenz isn't mobile enough to get the job...
  5. Coachlid

TNF Play

Taking Arizona +3* tonight.....and... hell....I'm on the UNDER 57* GL on ur plays today....Lidder:cool:
  6. Coachlid

MNF Total Play

Solid capping day yesterday.....still down a couple of * for the season but hopefully will get back to even next week....onto tonight>>> The O/U in MNF games this season is 6-4....That trend is a bit fuzzy cause 2 games went over in the last 2 minutes....but an OVER is still an OVER and I am...
  7. Coachlid

A couple of Totals & a Side

On the OVER 56.5 in Bills/Zona game.....Bills as a RD +2.5.....UNDER 54.5 Sea/Rams. GL on ur plays today......Lidder:cool:>> All plays 2* Lets Go Buffalo.....Da Bills make you want to stand up... and Shout....kick up ur heels up... and Shout.....throw up your hands....Shout.....BB knows the rest.
  8. Coachlid

MNF play

On the OVER 42.5 in tonights game.** Horrible weekend wagering....onto tonight....lol. Weather for this time of year unreal here....so here is a pick of Lake Ontario at sunset yesterday.....enjoy... GL on ur plays....Lidder:cool:
  9. Coachlid

NFL week 9

Absolutely sucked yesterday.....Gonna stay away from KIDS for a while....DAMN!! Irish played well....lets see how they do in a couple of weeks with Lawrence at QB in ACC Championship game!! ONTO today.... Liking the UNDER 55*** in Bills game.....Seattle D pourus....but Allen under pressure does...
  10. Coachlid

A Couple of lats for Saturday

Beautiful weather for November in Southern Ontario...raking leaves thinking of football....blowing leaves.....thinking of who I am going to wager on in today's games.....bagging leaves thinking I should be at the golf course!!!:mad: Warden has been keeping me busy...Time to pull back and enjoy...
  11. Coachlid

MNF Game Play Thread

Figured I'd post a thread to what is going on during the game....hope it isn't a banner...TB and company hopes QB Jones falls flat after running for 86 and tackled by the illustrious Turf Monster!!!LOL
  12. Coachlid

MNF Total Play

On the UNDER 46.5 in tonights game...if Tampa scores 30.....how many do the G-men score with no offensive weapons and vs a very solid Tampa defence. Play is Tampa/NY UNDER 46.5** GL on ur plays today.....Lidder:cool:
  13. Coachlid

Wk 8 Interesting trends and thoughts

Some free time allows me to do some more capping than usual.....raking leaves while listening to handicapping pod casts. Here are some interesting trends that may help someone pull the trigger on a play today... NFL DOGS in NON Division games are 11-4 ATS this season....8-2 the last 2 wks. So...
  14. Coachlid

NFL wk 8

Been an up and mostly DOWN season for this capper.....Trying to hang on to my bank roll is like telling a cat to get off the pile of fish. Onto today's games....Weather in Buffalo is down right nasty....high winds...driving rain....and cold. That leads me to an UNDER play here. While the UNDER...
  15. Coachlid

Kids Play for Saturday night

On Arkansas +14.5 vs Texas Tech....Thinking the Arkansas defence keeps this game close....with a turn over here and there and some pressure on the TT qb....we can pull out a 'W'. Gonna tail Jason on his Rutgers play** My play Play is HOGS +14.5** GL on ur plays today...Lidder
  16. Coachlid

TNF Play

On the OVER 51.5 in tonights game....Atlanta can score and allow lots of points....$core you Bastard$. Play is Atla/Car OVER 51.5** GL on ur plays today....Lidder:cool:
  17. Coachlid

Couple of NFL plays

Down on my plays TY to the tune of -8*....cannot catch a break.....LW I had talked about the Over in Div. games hitting at 88% and they went 1-4 O/U for the week.....They are now 15-9 for a 62.5% O/U rating....I just picked the wrong teams for the OVER to hit. Today I am on Green Bay...
  18. Coachlid

Big 10 Kids play Saturday

On the Gophers vs Michagan.....Home Dog and I love a live HD... Play is Minnesota +3**... GL on ur plays today
  19. Coachlid

TNF Play

-4.5* for the season...so tread lightly when tailing.....but I like the division conference OVER play this week hitting at around 88%. So I will be playing the OVER 44.5 in tonights game. Play is G-Men/Eagles OVER 44.5** GL with ur plays today...Lidder:cool:
  20. Coachlid

KC/Bills play

Went -1* plus juice yesterday.....brings me to -3* on all plays this season....Onto today's plays....Rumor has it Bills Mafia tailgating on Big Tree rd. from 11am Weather here in Orchard Park is Damp....cold....and heavy rain. Rain should be slowing throughout game....I'm on the Under here (2-4...