Search results

1. Ozzy

NFL PICKS BY STATS PROFESSOR (WEEK 12'S TOP 5 BETS!)

Im surprised too I didnt realize what his posts were leading up to . I think its time to ban this guy
  2. Ozzy

Dal/Phi thoughts for tonight?

Here's a right up i found on a handicapper news letter that is quite flattering of the Cowboys new QB tonight The Dallas Cowboys need a feel good victory here after losing four of their last five games. The Dallas Cowboys have lost six straight road games. Andy Dalton is completing 61.2 percent...
  3. Ozzy

NFL Thursday Night week 2

excellent work ! Now the community is counting on you posting all your winners (y)
  4. Ozzy

Sat NFL Plays

Well done !
  5. Ozzy

Weekend NFL

I will be taking the points with Min&Ten. • Since 2014, San Francisco is 1-12-1 ATS as a favorite of at least six points (9-5 outright), including 0-6-1 ATS this season. Each of San Francisco's last five games was decided by seven or fewer points, and all had game-winning plays in the final 10...
  6. Ozzy

CFB Sat Night

excellent sweep !
  7. Ozzy

Pinnacle Sports

I've had these problems with Pinnacle and other online books in that last hour before games. I just bet early now and usually get better lines. I can sympathize with handicapping all day and get shut out trying to get your bets in , its very frustrating.
  8. Ozzy

Nfl sunday

Good Luck Steve , I like hou and arz but the the bears make me cringe , P.S. your up early for a Sunday your getting old my friend :LOL:
  9. Ozzy

NFL Today

I think he has the Phillip Rivers syndrome hahaha
  10. Ozzy

NFL Today

I really believe Drew Brees is holding back his team
  11. Ozzy

NFL Today

I have been sinking like a stone in the ocean the last 3 weeks but Im still going to bet these : Arz +6 TB has been bad home favorite since the beginning of time, TB lost at home to NYG and Arz went into NY and won thats a good enough gauge for me No -13.5 I really think Atl has packed it...
  12. Ozzy

Buffalo cincy fishing line

Im taking Buf and the +3 a 6-2 team vs a 2-6 team and your getting points , sign me up
  13. Ozzy

Sunday CFL Playoffs plays

Like them both GL
  14. Ozzy

NFL Today

Chi -5 - Defense should win this one by themselves TB +3 - Improving bucs team on both sides of the ball like there chances against there division rival Cle +4.5 - SF is something like 1-16 ats as a favorite at home in the last 5 years. We saw how Pitt played in SF I think Clev is better...
  15. Ozzy

Felons

nice comeback to your day , i needed new orleans for multiple parlays , whew , 4 field goals geez
  16. Ozzy

NFL

Nice day you had there , good job
  17. Ozzy

2 nfl games for sunday

Nice picks Susan congrats !
  18. Ozzy

NFL Sunday Picks

You Rock ! well done
  19. Ozzy

Golden Contender: Tuesday MLB Power System Play

Hey GC thanks for yesterdays winner and i might as well thank you for todays winner as well ;)
  20. Ozzy

NFL Today

Thanks guys, just glad to contribute something positive:D