1. EE Sam

one bet 2 games

i am tipsheet!
  2. EE Sam

Forum Question + EE Sam

the puckers win!
  3. EE Sam

Forum Question + EE Sam

Hey OB - I just put up a poll for everyone to vote!
  4. EE Sam

History Awaits

That's great CC!
  5. EE Sam

ncaab tuesday

BOL SGR!
  6. EE Sam

MM's Tuesday Jan 12th NBA

Love these MM - good luck and I'm going to tail as well.
  7. EE Sam

Sunday NFL Plays

Steelers -3 in the 1st Half over Browns Bears +10.5 over Saints Over 54 Ravens/Titans BOL today.
  8. EE Sam

NFL Wild Card Saturday

Been a busy and crazy week in so many ways :D Hope everyone is well and safe. Let's win some cash! Here's where I'm going today: Bills -7 over Colts - I have lots so much money on Phillip Rivers in my past, I'm with Josh Allen and co as they are rolling. Plus what a great defense they have...
  9. EE Sam

Black Monday

@Calumet Chargers fired Lynn!
  10. EE Sam

Everyedge Pick 6 Winner!

Congratulations to this season's Pick 6 Winner - Bill Grundy! Bill won with a record of 65 wins and 37 losses. In second place, Jughead and onthepluside with a record of 60 wins and 42 losses. Winners we will be in contact with you this week. Thanks again to everyone who played! EE Sam
  11. EE Sam

Monday

BOL today with your plays!
  12. EE Sam

Black Monday

Have to agree about the Lynn. Just awful. Like to see Hebert succeed and don't see it with Lynn.
  13. EE Sam

Black Monday

Came early for Adam Gase and the NY Jets. I guess Woody couldn't wait to get rid of him. Jacksonville getting Urban Meyer? Any others going Monday?
  14. EE Sam

NFL Sunday Picks

BOL IP today.
  15. EE Sam

NFL Sunday

Washington -3.5 over Eagles...Eagles have 9 players out for Sunday. Cowboys -1.5 over Giants...Giants have gone back to bad again. Under 41 Rams/Cardinals...Rams have great defence and no offense BOL for the last week of a weird season.
  16. EE Sam

NFL

BOL Elite!
  17. EE Sam

NCAA Bball Sat

BOL Kamboski
  18. EE Sam

FYI, Texas has fired Tom Herman

Sarkisian??? I thought Urban Meyer might be in town
  19. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 11

Record: 3-8 A couple of plays on the CFP for me: Alabama -10.5 1st half over ND Clemson -7 over Ohio State BOL today
  20. EE Sam

2021 First Plays on the First Day

Good luck on your teaser!