Search results

1. K

Hey Ice Cold??? What the phuck are Barnes and your Vols doing????

One of the worst coaching performances I have ever seen!! What is Barnes thinking???
  2. K

Books that offer Dime lines??

My local guy is looking to change his book, wants to use dime lines, I told him use Pinnacle’s 108 lines and he refused lol anybody have any suggestions? He listed some potential books but I haven’t heard most of them. Bet365 Pinnacle Sbobet 10bet 188bet Dafabet Unibet Betfair Marathon Which...
  3. K

MLB Play - Monday

Nationals +118 (Gonzalez/Lackey) 8:15pm EST Going to try Washington here on the road. Cards coming home on no rest after a 10 day west coast road trip winning 7 of their last 8. Gio has struggled in his last 3 starts against SF, Mil and SD allowing a combined 14 ERs. He's a better pitcher than...
  4. K

Jays Trade for Tulowitzki

Reyes goes to Rockies http://www.tsn.ca/report-blue-jays-acquire-tulowitzki-hawkins-from-rockies-1.337181
  5. K

Work Playoff Pool %s

Just thought would share what our playoff work pool looks like, nothing too one sided. 25 total people in our playoff pool. Lines we used were: NE -7.5 Bal Sea -10.5 Car GB -6.5 Dal Den -7.5 Indy 60% on Bal (15 to 10) 60% on Sea (15 to 10) 60% on GB (15 to 10)...
  6. K

1sob...2nd half

Looks like Indiana plays untraditional Game total was 203 First finished at 100 So try over 104 for 2nd half. Gonna put half a unit on it. Let's see what happens Suns also play untraditional First half went under half the game total Second half is now a score fest Just an fyi for future games
  7. K

Does Auburn 2nd Half Qualify as a MOS System Play???

Home Fav of 7 or more, losing by 17 or more at the half and have scored at least 7 points? I remember the system says to play the over in the 2nd half???
  8. K

Havy...NFL OL Stats...

Saw this link across the street, my head hurts from reading this. You are numbers guy, is this something you would find helpful? http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol
  9. K

Wow...How legit does Mississippi look? Taking Auburn to the woodshed...

Mississippi State I mean, 21-0 with over 6 minutes left in the 1st quarter? Looks like there is a new SEC powerhouse. Very impressed with this team.
  10. K

USU @ BYU 2nd Half

Cougs down 28-14 at home as a 21 point Fav??? Will take a shot at playing the 2nd half Over 27.5 Big home Fav trying to come back against their in-state rival seeking revenge from last year? I think we can get to 4 TDs unless BYU totally gives up?
  11. K

Belmont Horse Wager

Not a big horse guy but this is an auto play for me every time it comes up. Triple Crown in horses is very rare and will lay the high juice to say he won't win. California Chrome to win Belmont: No -136 Good luck. Kappa
  12. K

Kansas PK 2nd Half

Very sloppy play from both teams. OSU relies on Smart too much and he's off tonight. KU more of a complete team and they have grown since the beginning of the season. Think KU takes over the game in the 2nd half. GLTA
  13. K

Wednesday Hoops

Indiana State +4.5 Big game for the Sycamores hosting #4 WSU who has not lost a game this year. Shockers can make this a statement game and show their critics that even though they have played a soft schedule they are a legit team. But ISU is a tough out at home and I think they are the ones...
  14. K

NCAA Hoops - Wednesday

Going to play on SDST tonight over Boise State. Game tips off @ 11pm. Aztecs coming off a huge upset win at KU as a 10.5 point dog. Perhaps a letdown is in store against the Broncos? I'm going to gamble there won't be one. Aztecs' only loss is to #1 Arizona this year. They have beaten...
  15. K

NFL Sunday Afternoon

Solid win by the Saints yesterday. SF in my opinion is a bully. They feast on bad teams and tend to struggle against quality opponents. Their offence is average at best and rely on their strong defence to win games. However, this defence has struggled lately. They allowed Arizona to come back...
  16. K

NFL Saturday Night

Betting on Brees and Payton over Foles and Kelly. We have a SB QB and coach with PO experience against a rookie QB and college coach in their first PO game. Much has been said of the Saints' struggle on the road and now add in the cold snowy weather and it spells trouble for a dome team. But in...
  17. K

Week 17 Inactives...

Just some FYI regarding inactives for today, I don't really let this affect my plays but others may want to know... Jacquizz Rodgers (Atl) Steve Smith (Car) Joe Haden (Cle) Wes Welker (Den) Derek Wolfe (Den) Calvin Johnson (Det) Clay Matthews (GB) Case Keenum (Hou) Garret Graham (Hou) Dwayne...
  18. K

Saturday Championship Football Plays

Like 2 plays, both are at night. Got my work Christmas party to go to so will miss most of these games :( Ohio State -5 Looks like a close battle here with MSU's defense perhaps slowing down the Buckeyes' offense. Blue almost won last week, why not a better MSU team? Almost feels like taking...
  19. K

Penn +18

Just got home, 8pm tip off for this game... Selling Nova high here coming off back to back wins over Iowa and KU in Battle for Atlantis in Nassau. Pen have lost all 3 of thier lined games as a dog. They are not that good with a 2-4 record but feel we are getting an inflated line with a hot Nova...
  20. K

Sjst +10.5

I think this game will be closer than the spreads indiicates. It opened @ 9.5 went down to 7.5 and now it sits @ 10.5. I would have played this even @ 7.5. I feel the pressure will be on Fresno to stay undefeated and in the BCS race. Even though Spartans need this win to be bowl eligible, it's...