Search results

1. EE Sam

Sunday NFL Plays

Steelers -3 in the 1st Half over Browns Bears +10.5 over Saints Over 54 Ravens/Titans BOL today.
  2. EE Sam

NFL Wild Card Saturday

Been a busy and crazy week in so many ways :D Hope everyone is well and safe. Let's win some cash! Here's where I'm going today: Bills -7 over Colts - I have lots so much money on Phillip Rivers in my past, I'm with Josh Allen and co as they are rolling. Plus what a great defense they have...
  3. EE Sam

Everyedge Pick 6 Winner!

Congratulations to this season's Pick 6 Winner - Bill Grundy! Bill won with a record of 65 wins and 37 losses. In second place, Jughead and onthepluside with a record of 60 wins and 42 losses. Winners we will be in contact with you this week. Thanks again to everyone who played! EE Sam
  4. EE Sam

Black Monday

Came early for Adam Gase and the NY Jets. I guess Woody couldn't wait to get rid of him. Jacksonville getting Urban Meyer? Any others going Monday?
  5. EE Sam

NFL Sunday

Washington -3.5 over Eagles...Eagles have 9 players out for Sunday. Cowboys -1.5 over Giants...Giants have gone back to bad again. Under 41 Rams/Cardinals...Rams have great defence and no offense BOL for the last week of a weird season.
  6. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 11

Record: 3-8 A couple of plays on the CFP for me: Alabama -10.5 1st half over ND Clemson -7 over Ohio State BOL today
  7. EE Sam

Happy New Year & Thank You

Thank you to each and everyone of you for making Everyedge what it is - a great place to bet and chat about sports everyday. All the best to everyone and may 2021 be prosperous and a healthy one to you and your family. Now i have to have buy some liquor before everything shuts down because...
  8. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 10/11 (just fade me)

Record = 2-7 Going to continue this self inflicted mutilation... Sooners -7.5 over Hurricanes...Miami had 4 off players out of this game and others are probably thinking the same U46 Tulsa/Miss St. BOL everyone.
  9. EE Sam

NBA Tuesday Plays

Raptors v 76ers: OV 218.5 Timberwolves v Clippers: UN227.5 Cavs -3.5 over Knicks Might be back for more.
  10. EE Sam

College Bowl Season Day 9

Record: 2-5 Under 62 Miami/OSU Colorado +7.5 over Texas
  11. EE Sam

EE Pick 6 Contest

Going into our last week of the EE Pick 6 Contest - Bill Grundy is atop the leader board with long time contributor Jughead trailing by 4 points. Good luck to everyone going into our last week.
  12. EE Sam

NBA Monday Plays

Hawks -10 over Pistons - Pistons are banged up and Trae is going to have his way Nets -6 over Grizzlies - Grizzlies are not very good. Over 222 Houston/Denver - Houston is 8-0 OU after a game as a road dog where Harden has scored 28 or more points. OKC +8.5 at home vs Jazz - I think OKC will...
  13. EE Sam

NBA Saturday Plays

Timberwolves +9.5 over Jazz Suns -3.5 over crappy Kings RipCity -7.5 over 8 man Houston BOL
  14. EE Sam

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone and all the best to you, your family and friends this holiday season. Many thanks for your posts and putting money in people's pockets :)🎄🍻 EE Sam
  15. EE Sam

Day 4 + 5 - College Bowl Season

Took it on the chin yesterday - College Bowl Season Record: 2-3 Houston -7.5 over Hawaii Marshal +5 over Buffalo BOL
  16. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 3

College Bowl Season Record: 2-1 Louisiana Tech +7 over G Southern - Coach Skip Holtz is 6-0 in Bowls and GS are battling injuries FAU +9 over Memphis - FAU i think covers, but may not win outright. BOL
  17. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 2

College Bowl Season Record: 0-1 Nevada +2.5 over Tulane - Tulane going through some personnel changes BYU -6 over UCF - BYU will get up and down on UCF.
  18. EE Sam

College Bowl Season! Day 1 Play

Under 35.5 1stH App State v North Texas BOL everyone!
  19. EE Sam

Canelo vs Smith Fight

Canelo is finally back, but he may be in tough tonight with Callum Smith. Smith is a good fighter from what I've seen and a good spot to place a small bet on a live long shot. Canelo is the smaller man and I know he can take a punch, but this Smith is big and can hit. Smith may need a few a...
  20. EE Sam

Friday College FB

Rutgers +7 Buffalo -13 Marshall - 4.5 Oregon +3 NBL!!