Search results

1. R

where is everyone?

come on back the water is fine r
  2. R

a bit off topic

going to Las Vegas tomorrow for a few days. Best Steak in LV? opinions welcomed thanks r
  3. R

NBA. MLK day

Play the 1st 6 games only 1st qtr over
  4. R

Stanford/California

game has been postponed until Dec 1 thought I would let you all know to save time from handicapping the game glta this week r
  5. R

NBA 1st qtr

One of my favorite bets of the year Bet over on the 1st qtr of the first 6 early games on MLK day NBL r
  6. R

Heritage sports

Anyone else having difficulty logging on? r
  7. R

Derby Picks

Thought I would throw in my .02 of who I like, in order Mubjaahij, although he is coming from overseas , the trainer is one of the best in the world Dortmund, obvious pick Materiallity, just think he has what it takes and has shown the ability to run the distance, lets hope for a good one r
  8. R

Derby Picks

Thought I would throw in my .02 of who I like, in order Mubjaahij, although he is coming from overseas , the trainer is one of the best in the world Dortmund, obvious pick Materiallity, just think he has what it takes and has shown the ability to run the distance, lets hope for a good one r
  9. R

New Coach Theory

going to try the Kings -3, tonight hoping they will play hard for Karl. To bad teams, but home crowd should be very helpful tonight r
  10. R

APB in2it

Since the PGA show last month he has disappeared Anybody hear from him? R
  11. R

Garraund, this is for you

Eastside Lounge,encore Not very clear but I tried
  12. R

Heritage sports

Anyone else having trouble getting in?
  13. R

Stanford vs Army

For those that may need to know Stanford flew out to West Point today(Thursday) R
  14. R

Mushberger

Since it appears there is not much else, who did this idiot bet on? My guess is : under R
  15. R

Garrund

I'm missing something or has he not posted in a few days? R
  16. R

Since there is no other place to post it

Thanks Susan for the winner r
  17. R

off subject: erin andrews

she is on ESPN right now did she get a "chest" enhancement"? :D r
  18. R

Brent

not that we didn't know it but he has Oregon why do we still have to listen to him r
  19. R

NBA 1st Qtr

I know it has not been as solid as in past years, but if you are so inclined. Pistons 1st qtr vs sixers who spit the bit out last night vs dinos. gl r
  20. R

Brent Mucusberger

I am tired of this old man He must have pictures of someone at ABC with one of Eldrick's girls ok we know you have a bet in Ohio State, but please spare us your rooting. r