Search results

1. F

iniana pacers play third in a row (rare)

been a long time since i have posted i was going to go against indiana tonight but i think value might be gone with the book taking the schedule into account (maybe too much) like the under 182 like Toronto-3 Boston playing well without Rondo but may be a look ahead to the Lakers game tomorrow...
  2. F

hepl with difference of opinion

I wagered Olympic hockey on Canada to win -1 +110 with an online book. I thought I pushed but they says I lost cause that line was not including overtime or shootout (all olympic games). I did not notice anything saying this or that it is in regulation only. Did anyone bet a similar wager with...
  3. F

looking for a stat anyone know a site?

looking for team stat of minutes with 2 man advantage or 2 man advantage pp oppertunities. This is not to handicap but to settle a wager. my brother in law thinks the leafs always get the raw end of the calls but they have had more pp than pk and i heard harry niel say about 5 games ago that...
  4. F

12 seeds again?

i have not been around here for a while but after seeing 2 of the 3 12 seeds so far have won i came on to see if Anyone has pulled up that thread about the trends on the 5-12 matchups. i looked through the first 5 pages and didn't see it i could have missed it. the oldtimers on here will know...
  5. F

jags/colts -9 thoughts on a big game POLL

this will be the big game this week and many think it will be the colts first loss. I think this may be the biggest public game to bet on too. who do you guys think gets the action from the public? the jags ? the replacment quarterback looks good so far and these are the games that warners and...
  6. F

hockey question???

i AM A CANADIAN hockey fan and its weird that I have to ask this question but with the new rules I was wondering if the game goes to a shootout (I think its great I hate the stupid ties) but if the game is tied 3-3 and they go to a shootout and one team scores 3 the other team scores two the...
  7. F

anyone having probs getting on to canbet site?

????????? i am in a rush too
  8. F

another superbowl push????

i cant remember how many but i know that there has been a couple pushes in the last 6 or so bowls. i wonder if this one has a chance? what do you guys think? FT
  9. F

test

no new threads or is there a problem with my cpu or the site?
  10. F

how about a poll for ncaa mizzou @ colorodo

i like mizzouri but i dont know much about the colorodo team so i posted this poll to see what the guys(and girls)in this great forum think. cheers FT
  11. F

who starts in net for the red wings?

any info would be appreciated thanks FT
  12. F

anyone having problems getting into canbet?

it keeps timing out i got in the 1st time but timed out when i went to the odds screen. post if you can let me know thanks in advance FT
  13. F

thanks to all the great cappers in here

big thanks to dog for his great plays but there was too many to mention you all. i am sad its over FT
  14. F

wednesday bases

wen-.25 monday with 0-3 on small parlays to bring the parlay record to 1-7 brought my straight plays to 14-5 and total to +5.69 with full unit being a top play today i go with 1.28 to win .75 on the cubs .35 to win .25 on the expos .27 to win .25 on the mets .72 to win .50 on the braves .45 to...
  15. F

monday bases

lost all three small parlays but still made a profit with two straight plays stl and atlanta. parlays 1-4 straights 12-4 units + 5.94 today 3/4 of a unit on stlouis-182 (risk 1.37 to win .75) 1/4 round robin sf+190 cws+101 stl/cubs over 7.5-102 pays 1.2 units, 1.16 units and .72 units also...
  16. F

sunday bases

round robin 2 team mont,mets and astros for a 1/4 unit each and play stlouis for a half unit and atlanta for a full unit. hit a nice dog two teamer so i am 1-1 on parlays posted and had a good day with my posted straights as well going 6-3 and cashing in on the biggest (braves) straights are at...
  17. F

saturday bases

full unit atlanta-159 (hot bats) 1/2 units st louis+144 montreal-122 montreal colorodo under 13 -100(even) anahiem+118 tb+140 tb over 9.5 -104 1/4 units mets+176 texas+220 1/8 mets - rangers parlay (no parlay odds for me yet will update when i wager) had a good night last night so it might...
  18. F

bases for may 16 (t.g.i.friday.plays)

1/2 unit cinci-124 stlouis-154 (after the cubs had the 17 innings) atlanta-152 (hot bats) atlanta over 8-101 1/4 unit mets+182 (value #) texas+242(value #) 1/8 unit parlay texas and mets thanks and good luck FT
  19. F

leafs tick go on sale at 10 est today

at ticketmaster if you leafs fans are interested game 3 and 4
  20. F

anyone know who is in net for detroit tonight?

thanks in advance FT