Search results

1. EE Sam

Sunday Plays - Welcome Back

Nice to see everyone again! Hope you and your families are doing well! Now let's see if we can make some money Vikings -3 over the Bengals Falcons -3.5 over the Eagles Cardinals +2.5 over Titans BOL this season everyone!
  2. EE Sam

Saturday NCAA FB Baby!

Love it that college ball is back in full swing! Syracuse -1 over Ohio Illinois -6.5 over UTSA Missouri-14 over Central Michigan Marshall -2.5 over Navy San Diego St. -31.5 over New Mexico State BOL to everyone!
  3. EE Sam

NCAA Friday Night

A few plays tonight: Virginia Tech +5.5 - like the Hokies home dog and NC lost their play makers from last season Over 60 Duke/Charlotte - Charlotte needs to score to put this over...i think both are rarin to go offensive Under 45.5 MSU/Northwestern - beer money
  4. EE Sam

NCAA Totals: If you had to bet the over...

If you have to bet the over on only ONE of the following 5 teams win totals, who would you bet? Bowling Green 1.5 Louisiana-Monroe 1.5 Massachusetts 1.5 UNLV 1.5 Kansas 1.5
  5. EE Sam

EveryEdge Pick 6 Contest 2021

Everyedge Pick 6 Football Contest is back! If you are interested in joining the pool, please go to the following link to join: Everyedge Pick 6 Football Contest For this year, if you don't enter picks for a week, you will be automatically assigned favorites. Not sure what the prizes are this...
  6. EE Sam

College Football Saturday

Week 0 starts today for college football and putting a few small bets to start the season. Illinois +7 Under 68.5 Hawaii/UCLA Fresno St. -27 BOL to everyone this season.
  7. EE Sam

Super Bowl Odds 2022

Anyone laying down a few dollars prior to the start of the season? Seahawks +2200 and Titans +2800 looks interesting... ODDS TO WIN SUPER BOWL 56 (2/6/22) Team Odds Kansas City Chiefs +500 Tampa Bay Buccaneers +600 Buffalo Bills +1000 Green Bay Packers +1300 Baltimore Ravens...
  8. EE Sam

Lamar Jackson Odds

I’m thinking what are the odds Lamar Jackson gets COVID for a 3rd time during the NFL season (playoffs included): Yes +110 No -130 Sam
  9. EE Sam

NFL Preseason - Cowboys v Steelers

Steelers are -2 and some -1.5 in spots...Anyone like the Cowboys? I'm going 1u OVER 31 on the game.
  10. EE Sam

NFL Season Win Totals 2021/22

NFL Season Win Totals are out for the 2021/22 season. Feels like a lot of teams are high. Hope everyone is doing well. Anyone going to take some early bets on them? 2021 NFL REGULAR SEASON WIN TOTAL ODDS Kansas City Chiefs 12 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11.5 Baltimore Ravens 11 Los Angeles Rams...
  11. EE Sam

English Premier League

Under 2.5 Chelsea/Newcastle - Chelsea have allowed 1 goal in their past 4 victories however their offense is still trying to find its way. Newcastle is without their leading scorer and its doubtful the magpies can get a goal against a much vaunted chelsea defense. BOL
  12. EE Sam

NFL Sunday

Packers 1Q -0.5 @ +118 Packers 1H -2.5 @ -114 Packers -3 @ -112 Under 54.5 Bills/Chiefs BOL today
  13. EE Sam

Sunday NFL Plays

Steelers -3 in the 1st Half over Browns Bears +10.5 over Saints Over 54 Ravens/Titans BOL today.
  14. EE Sam

NFL Wild Card Saturday

Been a busy and crazy week in so many ways :D Hope everyone is well and safe. Let's win some cash! Here's where I'm going today: Bills -7 over Colts - I have lots so much money on Phillip Rivers in my past, I'm with Josh Allen and co as they are rolling. Plus what a great defense they have...
  15. EE Sam

Everyedge Pick 6 Winner!

Congratulations to this season's Pick 6 Winner - Bill Grundy! Bill won with a record of 65 wins and 37 losses. In second place, Jughead and onthepluside with a record of 60 wins and 42 losses. Winners we will be in contact with you this week. Thanks again to everyone who played! EE Sam
  16. EE Sam

Black Monday

Came early for Adam Gase and the NY Jets. I guess Woody couldn't wait to get rid of him. Jacksonville getting Urban Meyer? Any others going Monday?
  17. EE Sam

NFL Sunday

Washington -3.5 over Eagles...Eagles have 9 players out for Sunday. Cowboys -1.5 over Giants...Giants have gone back to bad again. Under 41 Rams/Cardinals...Rams have great defence and no offense BOL for the last week of a weird season.
  18. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 11

Record: 3-8 A couple of plays on the CFP for me: Alabama -10.5 1st half over ND Clemson -7 over Ohio State BOL today
  19. EE Sam

Happy New Year & Thank You

Thank you to each and everyone of you for making Everyedge what it is - a great place to bet and chat about sports everyday. All the best to everyone and may 2021 be prosperous and a healthy one to you and your family. Now i have to have buy some liquor before everything shuts down because...
  20. EE Sam

College Bowl Season - Day 10/11 (just fade me)

Record = 2-7 Going to continue this self inflicted mutilation... Sooners -7.5 over Hurricanes...Miami had 4 off players out of this game and others are probably thinking the same U46 Tulsa/Miss St. BOL everyone.