Search results

1. O

CFB Saturday

Evening Games San Diego State +3 @ Air Force (2*) Great rush "D" over a team that only runs SDSt has played well at the Academy USC +7'@ ND (1.5*) Seriously, giving a TD in this marquee game. USC will pass the rock against a suspect secondary. Might win SU UTSA -5 @ LaTech (1*) UTSA beats...
  2. O

Saturday Football

GL, nice pick
  3. O

CFB Saturday

Afternoon Plays Oregon +2 (1.5*) Ok State +7 (1*) LSU +10 (.5*) Pitt -4 (2*) Wash State + 4 (.5*) NBL
  4. O

NCAA Sat

Good Luck, I like your card a lot
  5. O

Week 8 Kiddies

Nice Card, IMO the Mich NW game is low scoring so grabbing points is the play.
  6. O

CFB Saturday

Yesterday 3-1 EARLY games Mich/NW UNDER 51" (1.5*) NW #110 in Scoring, Michigan #101 in plays per minute plus good defense. Army +3 Hosting Wake F (1*) I like the Wake team but playing a Running team when your run defense allows 171 ypg has Army as a live home dog Eastern MI -4 @ Bowling...
  7. O

Saturday Football

Good Luck
  8. O

CFB Friday

Thank you. Felt good to get a night of handicapping correct. Had I looked further and saw that Memphis QB was out, would never have played the total over. ( did play Under 28' in 2nd half LOL)
  9. O

CFB Friday

In a funk since coming back from vacation CFB 1-3, MLB 0-3 Tonight is home dog nite UCF +1 hosting Memphis (1*) Over 63' (1.5*) Although 2nd qb up for UCF, the series historygreatly favors UCF and theyboth can score Ut State +3 hosting Col State (1*) Cols State nice comeback over losing...
  10. O

Fri kiddies

I like em both
  11. O

CFB Thursday

I'll be home all fall and winter. Just got back from 2 weeks North visiting son in Chicago area and daughter in Detroit area. Yes, come on down and we'll have some shrimp!!
  12. O

CFB Thursday

Having been on vacation for the last two weeks havent posted anything except last nights loss with Coastal Carolina Tonight UL Lafayette -18 @ Ark State ( 2*) A lot of road chalk for a reason. ULL runs the ball really well and Ark State cannot stop the run. I expect Time of possession to be all...
  13. O

World Series MLB Thursday

Dont you know that as soon as I post my first 2 WS picks, Boston STOPS hitting,W-0 L- 2 Today Atlanta + 116 @ LA Dodgers> I like Max Fried a lot. LAD apparently is going to a bull pen game and hoping they get to game 6 with Scherzer and Game 7 with Bueller. Personally, I think thats a real...
  14. O

CFB Wednesday

Coastal Carolina got outcoached as they made absolutely NO adjustments in 2nd Half when Ap State rushed 5, Pressured CC QB and sacked him a few times. Hey coach....ever heard of screen pass, short slant, tight end ( the big guy Lively) over the middle. Also, CC's team speed on defense was...
  15. O

CFB Wednesday

You all can check the stats that are readily available Coastal Carolina is better than Ap State on both sides of the ball. While most focus on CC's high powered offense, their defense is pretty darn good. Even on the road in a big hme game for Ap State, I still think the line is short. Have...
  16. O

Wednesday Pucks and Ball

Good Luck CC, hoping for the big bats of the red Sox to bounce back
  17. O

World Series MLB

Yesterday the wrong bull pen imploded as Houston scored 7 runs in the 9th. Greinke as expected didnt make it past the 2nd inning giving up 2 runs but that was it with Boston having chances and leaving 11 on base. Will come back with Boston's CHRIS SALE on the mound at -122 Dont see the Boston...
  18. O

World Series MLB

I dont wager on much baseball anymore as the daily grind and charting pitchers is more than I want sign up for. But tonight I see a spot that I will place a wager on Houston @ Boston Boston has caught fire in the playoffs and at this point looks like a team of destiny Have always liked Greinke...
  19. O

NFL Sunday

Not very good in CFB yesterday w6 - L8 I usually always play my pick six contest picks unless line moves against me Today Denver Seattle NYG G Bay Miami Carolina Three dogs and three Favs NBL
  20. O

Sunday Foots

GL Neil