Search results

1. R

can't believe this!

I have been playing rotations lately on proline betting ties....so many games have been going into OT, its been crazy. Tonight there are games that have a definite possiblilty of staying close...i decided to do a 3 of 5 rotation.....SORRY! PRO LINE HAS STOPPED ACCEPTING TIE BETS BECAUSE THEY...
  2. R

Hello All/need Help

Hi everyone, I'm writing because i used to be an avid poster her on this forum....truth be told...i took a LONG break from wagering...but have found my way back over the last few months and hate to admit that yes i have been "lurking" here as of late! It has been so long since i posted here...
  3. R

Half time lines question

hello all, I was just wondering about basketball half time lines. I've been looking at some of the lines that come out in college basketball and and it seems that a lot of times the books have left themselves open to getting middled. If you bet a big dog for the game , and they happen to be...
  4. R

Baron Davis in or out???

Has anyone heard anything about baron Davis, last i heard is that he is questionable. My thought is, even if he does play, a sore ankle is something that will bother him all game. Detroit is -1.5 right now your help is appreciated Rocky
  5. R

To hedge or not to hedge...that is the question!

I'm curious to see how most people in the forum reacts when given the opportunity to hedge bets. I am a small time player (nickles and dimes are almost litteral for me!! lol) Two nights ago i was 4 for 4 on a 5 team parlay that paid $200, my fifth game was Sacramento -10.5 over Seattle. I felt...
  6. R

McGrady not playing!

McGrady not playing! Now only seconds from game time McGrady is not playing.....my book has taken the game off
  7. R

Question

Could use some rotation help If you have three games that you feel really strong about, what is the best way to bet them to maximize your profits? a 3 team parlay, then also each of them separatly? what percentage for each? I feel equally as good for all three picks, how should i bet them...
  8. R

Raptors +4

Season opener at home...new coach....after a bad season....i know its NJ but it could be worth a look your thoughts??? Rocky
  9. R

Buff/mia...need Help

This game has got me baffled Buffalo has looked great so far this year......but i can't see them continuing to play like that! plus the game is in Miami! Please help...who do you like??? Rocky
  10. R

ONT Point spread discrepincies

Plenty of discrepincies week 1......anyone think proline is giving the players an edge for week one to get the average player hooked for the season??? do i smell a conspiracy theory??? LOL Miami vegas> 14.5 PL-16.5 Indy vegas> 1 PL-3.5 Den vegas> 6 PL-7.5 Det...
  11. R

Gambling Stories

Hey all, Its been a while since i posted, but since the NFL is finally here, i thought we could kick off the season with your most heartbreaking gambling story! It may give us motivation to make some cash this season!!!! My story....I had the jets -6.5, it was late in the game and the score was...
  12. R

Wizards/Heat?

Anyone like the Wizards in this game???? MJ has been hot as of late and Washington is 4-0-1 ATS in last 5 Your thoughts?? Rocky
  13. R

Leafs Stuck in Montreal

The Leafs couldn't leave Montreal after their game Saturday night because of bad weather.....they will return on Sunday in time to face the Preds.....no morning skate...if they arrive late, could be interesting Rocky
  14. R

Wizards/hornets

just some info i found that may be useful....... after the postponed game against the raps, the wizards have had a few days off.....but...they are 0-3 ATS this year after three or more days rest. The wizrds are 9-16 ATS on the road this year Wizards are shooting 41.8 percent from the floor...
  15. R

Who is on the rockets tonight

With Shaq out and Kobe not %100....who here like the rockets????"? Rocky
  16. R

How Do You Deal With A Losing Streak?

I'm curious, I have not been able to pick a winner for two weeks now (seems longer!) What do you do when it seems like the gambling gods are against you? Keep picking and ride it out? Take a break? Cap but don't bet? (This one will give you a heart attack if you win) what do you...
  17. R

Superbowl Props

I may have missed a previous thread, f I did, I apologize.....has someone started a "SUPERBOWL PROPS BEST BET " thread???? If Not, do it here! WHAT IS YOUR BEST SUPERBOWL PROP????? Rocky
  18. R

Grizzly please read

Grizzley, when you get a chance can you please explain your TU system and how you set up your tickets...i read your last post and became interested thanks in advance Rocky
  19. R

Message To Sonny

Sonny, is there any way I could get in tough with you outside the forum (ie e-mail, telephone, whatever) I would like to discuss something with you Rocky
  20. R

Phoenox +8?????

This line seems pretty inflated............any thoughts? Rocky