Search results

1. Garraund

Duke Syracuse Under

Syracuse off a solid thumping of Florida State now must face an embarrassed Duke squad that should want to set a new tone after the Tarheels ripped them at home. 'Cuse without their big man may want to slow things down and certainly Duke should want to get back to playing defense after the Heels...
  2. Garraund

Saturday

Good luck today, thanks for the picks. I'll tail you on the first two.
  3. Garraund

Shout out to members

Yo, how you doin' Coach? Football is over. Baseball is cancelled (and no one noticed). March Madness is around the corner... Once I make a bracket I'll tell you who I picked... so you can pick the winner by doing it differently!!
  4. Garraund

KC live ML Even............** Cinci just took first lead of game in 4th Q
  5. Garraund

Sundays Mixed Bag

good luck today
  6. Garraund

Champs Rd

Good luck today!
  7. Garraund

Exciting day for me as a Chiefs fan. Bittersweet to some degree as this is the weekend I like to be in Vegas to bet the games and eat great meals and play craps. Much more fun than Super Bowl weekend (for me...). Alas, I'm not travelling during this current spate of uncertainty. It's now been...
  8. Garraund

NFL Conference Champs

Good luck today, go Chiefs!
  9. Garraund

NFL Sunday 1/30

Nice write-ups. Good luck with your favs
  10. Garraund

NFL sunday champs

Good luck with your unders in the first game.
  11. Garraund

Conference Championships

Good writeups, per usual. Good luck with your plays today.
  12. Garraund

CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY

I like the dog teaser. I think the second game is teasable in all directions. Good luck today
  13. Garraund

Conference Championships

Take the seven while you can. Hook gonna come soon. Chiefs beat Rams in Super Bowl
  14. Garraund

Sunday Rd of Div PO's

Sweet potato curse?
  15. Garraund

Gimmie ur Best Play

Air-Fryer Roasted Caramelized Bananas 2 ripe bananas, cut diagonally 1 tbsp butter 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon butter Drizzle melted butter, sugar and cinnamon on bananas and cook (in a single layer) in air fryer at 370 degrees for 7 minutes a side
  16. Garraund

Sun Jan 23

" Michael Giacchino " The Batman { 2022 } !!! &&& ****
  17. Garraund

NFL DIVISIONAL WEEKEND....

Good luck with the Rams today
  18. Garraund

NFL divisionals afc nfc abc

Great calls on the totals (glad you didn't play your side predictions!!) Rooting for your dad. Go dad!!!
  19. Garraund

NFL Games this weekend

You're not kissing my sister!!
  20. Garraund

Bold Predictions

Under tonight, eh? Bold indeed.