Any Baseball Futures?

Pjames221

I had a few of them but then five dimes closed and canceled all the wagers so I guess it doesn't much matter anymore. Still bitter...

Pjames221

I asked for a withdrawal last week Thursday as that was the last day you could request a withdrawal. They then told me they had to do it in Bitcoin as MoneyGram or checks was not an option. I then got a Bitcoin account and made the request and it is still pending in the 5 Dimes system...

Any money not paid out by the end of the day September 30th will be given to a third party who will then try to contact the customers throughout the next year so I am pretty sure that's what will end up happening because at this point I don't trust these guys at all and of course it's also 2020...

I had basketball futures on the Miami Heat making the finals that they cancelled out.

I had a parlay on an NBA final series of the Miami Heat versus the LA Lakers that got canceled. That one hurt as it was wagered just prior to the NBA playoffs starting...

I had MLB season win totals that got canceled out 5 days before the season ended.

So I guess a long-winded answer your question is no I have not gotten paid yet and I won't hold my breath for a bag of bitcoins to be sitting on my doorstep some morning