Back From The Dead

mickyg

Gents,
Long time. Nice to see so many including my buddy Garraund and so many more familiar faces.

Gonna get back in it with the following thoughts today.

BOLTS/BILLS OVER 51.5 (-102)

My biggest beef with the Bills have been one of two things - and both tend to happen in many I've watched. Turnovers and challenged defensive schemes. Both teams are prone to allowing big plays and both QB's have been deadly moving the ball. While I know there's been talk of getting the run game going in Buffalo, it's mostly to set up the pass on most teams. Buffalo likes to pass to set up the run (cue Allen who will no doubt rush for 60 - 80 today) Herbert is no slouch and has amazing receivers to go to and the Bills have not been the Bills on defense this year.
Weather is flawless and so should be no issues moving the ball. 35-31 for someone...

GIANTS -6 (-104)

Love this as Giants off a bye and needing to keep pace with The Football Team. Giants defense quietly playing better and getting back healthier. Meanwhile the Bengals lose Burrows and no Mixon either...tough scoring without those two. This may start close, but I see Giants pulling away in second half. 28-10

DOLPHINS -7.5 (+101)

If this was last week, this line would have been Phins -10...I like this for several reasons: Fitz getting the start and he loathes everything about the Jets organization. Secondly, he likely wants to remind his coach why he shouldn't have been benched, and this is an ideal time for just that. Football wise? The Jets have been easy to fade ATS for the bulk of the year. A division game yes, but Miami outclasses them on all three facets of the game and were talking about two scores here. Once more this may stay close, but I doubt it extends into the 4th. I see special teams and defense for Miami causing a score. I can see 31-17 here.

TITANS ML +135

This is a rematch of what was a very embarrassing loss for the Titans as they blew a first half lead in the matchup couple weeks ago - essentially taking Henry out of the game. I expect to see a TON of Henry today (no Deforest Buckner for Colts). Everyone knows its tough to sweep a division matchup and I'm thinking it's a perfect time (not long after getting manhandled) for the Titans to go for 1st in div by winning this one on the road. I was tempted by the points, but if I like dogs I usually play em str8 up as I'm getting a delta of 47$ in a FG game. Should be a great game.

Hook em, clean em and fry em.

Good Luck Lads
MG

Old Dart

Bolts did their best to screw us out of that over. What was going on with the calls in the last 20 seconds?!