Buff/mia...need Help

Rocky

This game has got me baffled

Buffalo has looked great so far this year......but i can't see them continuing to play like that! plus the game is in Miami!

Please help...who do you like???

Rocky

ReaDyMon

Arizona & Cleveland in the win column, who-da-thunk-it!!

I've read all sorts of opinions on tonight's tilt. Some feel that because the game is in Miami, the Bills have little or no chance. Others cite the improved play by Buffalo this season as reason enough to back the Bills. I'm playing the Bills for the following reasons:

1) Buffalo certainly appears to be a better team this year than last.

2) Miami lost AT HOME to upstart Houston in week 1. This is the same Houston team that had their heads handed to them at home today by Kansas City.

3) Last year's version of the Bills beat the Fish at home AND on the road. If last year's team could win in Miami, this year's version certainly has a chance.

4) Last & least objective of all, I hate the Fish & relish the chance to wager against them when the opportunity seems right.

Gimme the points & Go Buffalo!!

Harold Snepsts

Played a teaser on this one

I think this looks real good..

Teaser with Miami at +3 and over 35.5 for 1/2 unit (-110)

Reasons why?

Total

7 of the last 9 between these two have gone over

Side

Buffalo is 4-12-1 ATS as a divisonal road dog
Miami is 5-1 ATS after the Jets the past three years
Miami is 6-1 ATS since 2000 in their first two games at home (loss this year to HOU)

BUYER BEWARE: Bledsoe and the Bills beat this Fish squad both times last year. Both teams have loaded up on the defensive side of the ball but the Fish need to establish themsleves running the ball to have a chance.

Going against my team in the Bills but I think the Fish will be under the gun to win and not fall 0-2 at home.

As always, just my opinion...take it for what it's worth! BOL to all

detrockcity

Miami/Buffalo

Very tough call tonight. I like most posts I have read tend to like Buffalo with the + money, but what scares me is if this is the logical play that most are taking how can it be a solid bet? So if I had to bet I go against the grain here and bet miami. I can't though cause from what I've seen buffalo is for real this year and miami is -140 (way too high) so tonight's is a pass. Might play a few crazy props like first pass int yes +1500, no -2000 type things for like 10 each (hell if one hits it's 150 night)