Conference Championships, 2016-17

jughead

So many moving pieces with these big time matchups. I’ve made a handful of plays and all of them are for half- to three-quarters of a normal bet. Made some decent money last week and don’t feel like giving it all back when the matchups are setting up so close (IMHO).

Here’s what I played:

1. GB at ATL OV 59.5 -120

2. GB +5 at ATL

3. GB TT OV 26.5 -130 at ATL

4. PGH +6.5 -112 at NE

Teaser, 6-points
GB +11 to the OV 54

Still looking at the total in New England. Seeing 49.5 at some books and 51.5 at another. Crazy.

jughead

Thanks gents, adding a play from the later game.

5. PGH at NE OV 49 -120 for 0.75 units

***Played this at the Greek.

Buffalloboy

Liking the over late also Jug. Thanks for pointing out my mistake in Schmitty's thread earlier. If we can get the 18-20 out of the steelers this will go over easy

jughead

Thanks guys, yeah, no worries BB.

HT, I've been watching the lines pretty closely all week. Had to pay a little extra juice on all three totals and that's another part of the reason my bets were smaller. It may not even factor in, but I just had certain lines in mind. When Pinnacle or the Greek moved close enough, I just bucked up.

Seymour24

Ended up going with the dogs.

How did Atlanta get the ball on the 20? he recovered the ball inside the 1 and rolled into the end zone? Everything going the Falcons way. No pass rush...Atl O line very good

jughead

Yeah, no kidding. The missed FG was the first clue and then the fumble inside the 10 seemed to back it up.

honkytonk

Ended up going with the dogs.

How did Atlanta get the ball on the 20? he recovered the ball inside the 1 and rolled into the end zone? Everything going the Falcons way. No pass rush...Atl O line very good
No kidding Seymour...I was wondering how that wasn't a safety?

Tommyboy52

Terrible effort so far by the Pack, stopped watching and switched to the hockey game. Just saw GB scored, so i'm assuming Frack Reich entered the game