Daytona

CanadianCoates

For some action. Always like the dogs at Daytona.

Suarez +10000
McDowell +6600
Jones +5000
Newman +5000 and Top 5 +750

Enjoy the race!! BoLA

Last edited:

Seymour24

Well, three picks out lap 15 - what it must feel like for the teams to put in all that time and effort getting ready for this race, and for a bunch, it's already over...

Last edited:

og

I didnt even know Bowyer retired. Good spot for him in the booth hes got the perfect personality for it. Will offset Gordon who does not have the personality for it.

CanadianCoates

Guess McDowell got through it unscathed and came back an won the race after the rain delay. Lol
Nice surprise this morning.

Old Dart

Congrats on the nice win, CC. I don’t follow NASCAR but noticed your play yesterday as I was scrolling through the posts. That thing went on forever - nice to have a big + payout.

meestermike

Don't let the wife know that a driver in a demolition derby cashed you such a nice ticket on Valentines Day.
She'll be sayin'... "And you only got me this for Valentines Day? C'mon you can do better than that."

Seymour24

Nice pick CC...I had read someone else making a case for McDowell, didn't know much about him...great odds, good morning!

Buffalloboy

Now that's how you follow up brother. I always like McDowell in his younger days and now he's one of the vets in the sport. Met him at Bristol when he drove for a friends trucking co in the old Sat Busch series. Great dude. Anyway, Congrats. Maybe buy a new blower to shovel the ice pond for hockey?

CanadianCoates

Now that's how you follow up brother. I always like McDowell in his younger days and now he's one of the vets in the sport. Met him at Bristol when he drove for a friends trucking co in the old Sat Busch series. Great dude. Anyway, Congrats. Maybe buy a new blower to shovel the ice pond for hockey?
I could use one 30cm of snow coming tonight..

tipsheet

COATES!

Helluva Job!

The race was NUTS!

Helluva cash!

McDowell got it.

I had keselowski+1000

looked like he was going to pass logano on the last lap for the win, but the accident gods had other plans and instead of winning the race he WON his LIFE!

Great job brother on mcdowell

-TS