Forum Question + EE Sam

Do You Want to Merge the Hockey forum into the Sports Betting Forum?

• Yes - Lord Stanley

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No - Puck Off!

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oceanboy2003

So I know hockey season is finally here. So my question is why do we separate the Hockey forum from every other sport? Is it not possible to have all the hockey cappers post in this forum? Don’t know how much traffic that would create but I just think that it would be easier for everyone to just get all the information in one forum instead of having to jump to another one? Just a suggestion. Maybe the board likes it the way it is, I just think it would be great to see those great hockey winners in this forum. I’m all about whatever the majority wants but I don’t see the point when we post all other sports in this forum. Thanks for listening to my suggestion regardless. I appreciate all the great people that make this place amazing!

OB

CanadianCoates

You don't want the puckers over here, perhaps it won't be overload but originally it was created as the NHL posters drowned out the other sports NBA, NCAA, PGA, MMA, etc on the main forum. It's two clicks to get to the hockey threads lol. But it seems the majority want to shut it down, guess we will see how it works..

Last edited:

meestermike

I agree with CC about the original concept as the NHL posters were aplenty back in the day. With the current forum layout of the number of visible threads per page, this may find you looking onto page 2 and 3 for your posts.

IMO keep it separate.

Old Dart

I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know.

And that is why ya gotta keep the puckers in their own place. :p

CanadianCoates

I was coachin' in Omaha in 1948 and Eddie Shore sends me this guy who was a terrible masturbator, you know, couldn't control himself. Why, he would get deliberate penalties so he could get over in the penalty box all by himself and damned if he wouldn't... you know.

And that is why ya gotta keep the puckers in their own place. :p
That was Maddog here, always pulling it. Where the F is that dude... Lol
Emailed him but rebounded.