Fri night plays and an ask to the board????

Buffalloboy

Hey gang. I took NCSU +10.5 for 2* and BYU -4 for 4*. Ask is this......... this is a handicapping site with some great people. It has always been a place where those who get off target get called out, as it should be. If you are here to talk about anything other than capping, there are many other platforms for that. I’m talking about the political BS I saw when I logged in today. Bottom line is no one cares about my opinion on anything more that my plays, or yours either, so stick to your posted plays and leave your opinions where they belong. Just as those who came here to attack certain folks were pushed off, same thing here. So please, let’s share capping thoughts and keep the other BS outside in the trash can. Thanks

Jason

Good luck tonight and agree on the politics. There’s more than enough of it on the TV and social media 24 hours a day. Just happy to come on here and read about picks.
Jason

Jalen

What political part offended anyone? There is no political bs going on here. I was just handicapping the side and being honest. Some crazy swings in the line. My apologies if it offended anyone.

CanadianCoates

Are you referring to my election post? Was strictly betting oriented or maybe I have missed a post? Didn't see any attacks, maybe deleted?

Pjames221

If I offended you with what I wrote then I apologize.
I said, "We can only hope they (bookmakers) are right for democratic and personal reasons..."

The personal reason was because I have close to $400 riding on Biden at +130, +120 and +100 that I grabbed around 11 pm central Tuesday night...

Wasn't trying to be political. Just probably too excited that a spur of the moment plus money wager seemed to have a chance to be successful. I probably should have left out the "democratic" in my above sentence...

I respect everyone on the board and will stick to sports analysis and usually wrong predictions from here on out...

Having said that I just can't see Michigan losing 2 in a row. Today vs Indiana seems like close to a must win for them with Wisconsin, Penn State and Ohio State still on deck...

As a Badger I hate to say it but "You're my boy, Blue"...

Attachments

Buffalloboy

Gents. No one said anything about being offended here? I have been around a long time on this site and we get posts from time to time that stray from simple capping. It is a very polarized here in the US and I simply asked that we stick to the capping as we should. Just cause I am not offended does not mean that other will not be. Not meant to put anyone on defense. CC started a very legit post and several made legit capping comments. Let's leave it there and move on...........

meestermike

Hey gang. I took NCSU +10.5 for 2* and BYU -4 for 4*. Ask is this......... this is a handicapping site with some great people. It has always been a place where those who get off target get called out, as it should be. If you are here to talk about anything other than capping, there are many other platforms for that. I’m talking about the political BS I saw when I logged in today. Bottom line is no one cares about my opinion on anything more that my plays, or yours either, so stick to your posted plays and leave your opinions where they belong. Just as those who came here to attack certain folks were pushed off, same thing here. So please, let’s share capping thoughts and keep the other BS outside in the trash can. Thanks
Agree w/ BB.
There's a General Discussion forum for political insights, conversations and betting.

Keep this forum for Sports and picks.

Jalen

Agree w/ BB.
There's a General Discussion forum for political insights, conversations and betting.

Keep this forum for Sports and picks.
There was no discussion going on mm just simply handicapping. Any ways only sports from here on out..... All the best BB