Fri Soccer England Div 1 and 3

The Radster

Trying West Brom Under again, after that debacle last week with Sheff U.

1 unit on Nottingham/WBA Under 2 (to win 2 units)
1 unit on exactly 2 goals (to win 2 units)

so net affect is betting 2 units to win 1 (not a great return)

Also played West Brom -1/4 to get the away win. Hoping for a typical West Brom game of 1-0.

and in Div 3 trying Hartlepool again at home to beat Macclesfield,
has a good chance to draw, but I'm going on a limb and saying Hartlepool finally get a home win (they won away last game), after a ton of home draws lately.
American Odds for this game at around -140.

BigEd

Hi Radster,
I have a strange bet going today:
Nottm Forest-West Brom X/X (halftime/fulltime) @ 4.25

I don't see the game having any goals today so if the score is tied at the half AND at the end its a nice payoff. Very small wager and quite frankly, my 1st time ever doing a HT/FT wager but what the heck......

BigEd

The Radster

We agree on the Under, BigEd, that's good.

I did one of those ht/ft bets earlier in the week with Benfica against the bottom team Firense in Portugal.

The price for Benfica to win was something like -500, but if you took Benfica to win at the half and at full time, (outcome 1/1), then it paid a respectable -160 or somethng close. The bet came in as it was 1-0 a the half and 5-0 final.

Cheers and Good Luck today.

BigEd

Congrats Radster!!! 82nd minute goal sees a West Brom 1-0 away victory. Great all on the win and UNDER 2 goals. I just missed the x/x bet.......oh well.....

BigEd

Hawk2

Before I forget, did anyone see the Valencia/Inter Milan game the other day or even highlights? I just caught the highlights last night and Toldo for Inter in goal was unbelievable. He could have stopped flying golf balls the way he was playing. That is until he got sent off for time wasting in the last minute - he almost cost them the game as they had no subs left and one of the midfielders had to go in goal.