I am now fully retired and looking ahead to the rest of my time in this world

meestermike

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to to be around the forum for so long. But I’m back for sure now. Time is unlocked and open for me now. Looking forward to many different things and especially time to spend with my friends here on EveryEdge.
Please remember to use all the valuable data & info that’s available here. It's valuable but more importantly it's FREE
As an amateur player in the world of wagering on sports, I am always open to comments; suggestions; critiques; criticisms; but most importantly comradeship with everyone here.
No bad luck with all of your sports investments. See you around the forum

rhodyjoe

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to to be around the forum for so long. But I’m back for sure now. Time is unlocked and open for me now. Looking forward to many different things and especially time to spend with my friends here on EveryEdge.
Please remember to use all the valuable data & info that’s available here. It's valuable but more importantly it's FREE
As an amateur player in the world of wagering on sports, I am always open to comments; suggestions; critiques; criticisms; but most importantly comradeship with everyone here.
No bad luck with all of your sports investments. See you around the forum
Retirement is a wonderful thing. Time to do the things we retired people like to do instead of doing the things that we must do...e.g. go to work. I retired at age 55 and after two weeks I wondered why I didn't retire earlier. I wish you well in your new life!!!

meestermike

Congrats MM, DEC. 9th is my last day of work this year. I think I will find something to do part time just to keep me busy.

Cheers 🍻 🥃
Thanks Ice. I am like you. Always finding things to do as well. Plus the 'warden' never lets me get idle for very long.
Enjoy what time you have left on this earth to the utmost.