Lakers vs Heat gm5

Jalen

Miami just couldn’t get those offensive rebounds in the end and got burned. They’re down 3-1 but it’s a close series IMO. Bam got his feat wet and looked like he didn’t miss a game. With the extra days rest Jimmy should be going all out like game 3. One of the reasons I think this series goes 6. Also Lakers have to play a perfect game in order to cover. I like the Heat not just to cover but to win as well.

Heat +7.5.......5units
Heat ML +265.....3units

GL!

Last edited:

Ice Cold

Just A Matter Of Time Lake Show To Big & To Good Different Level Of Good Margin Of Victory & When Don ' t Know But This Series Is Over

Jalen

Just A Matter Of Time Lake Show To Big & To Good Different Level Of Good Margin Of Victory & When Don ' t Know But This Series Is Over
Lakers showed up big last game and they couldn’t cover. They will eventually win the series because of star power but not tonight ICE.

Ice Cold

No Fans N The Stands Really No Reason To Play Again Lake Show Wants It To End Tonight Then It Ends Tonight

Kappa

Miami just couldn’t get those offensive rebounds in the end and got burned. They’re down 3-1 but it’s a close series IMO. Bam got his feat wet and looked like he didn’t miss a game. With the extra days rest Jimmy should be going all out like game 3. One of the reasons I think this series goes 6. Also Lakers have to play a perfect game in order to cover. I like the Heat not just to cover but to win as well.

Heat +7.5.......5units
Heat ML +265.....3units

GL!
Great job Jalen!!! Excellent call!!!

1sob

thanks for the winner and congrats on a great day
Heat is battling with the lakers and now AD is a bit hurt lets have a game 7

Jalen

Good catch CC....That was like watching a heavy weight fight. Damn what a game! Sick game by the Butler and company. I was thinking Lakers in six but Davis looks banged up. Maybe it’s possible 1sob, hmmmmm....stay tuned for sunday😁

Thanks guys!!!Sweeeeeeeeet!!!