Late Play

Charlie

According to the books I use so far not one fav has won or is winning. The Reds are winning but they were a dog all day and might have become a fav right before gametime not sure. Dogs are 6-0 with Mets tied, TBay tied and Phili in gm 2 winning. I already had the Dodgers circled late as a play but this has me leaning in their direction even more. I think they have a good deal of momentum after winning the last two from SF. Their bats also appear to have awoke. I think they catch SD here who have a dismal record in GM 1's after a loss. Dodgers not good in gm 1's either but they just got swept by these guys and will be looking to get one back. Runs will also not come as easy for SD as they did at batting practice park aka Coors Field. Two unit play for me on LA -109. Not the best reasoning but will ride Loduca and co. Also Karros and Grudz back in the line up. Good spot for LA I hope seeing Lawerence for a second time.

Charlie

Forgot to say thank you to all the warm greetings. I hope we all make a killing and think we will with the fine cappers here.

Charlie

Thank you for the kind words. It is nice to win my first play here. Hope it was the first of many to come. I am looking hard at tonight's game between the Rockies and Dbacks. Something to remember is Colorado beat RJ or at least won the game he pitched last Sunday and also beat him last year around this time in ARZ when Yoshi outpitched him. Trying to get a feel on the Rockies after a big emotional comeback for them against SD the other night. Looking at the pitching matchups in this series I think the Rockies might have a chance in these games or to at least win one. Astacio v. RJ, Neagle v. Ellis and Hampton v. Anderson is what I show. Have to take into account though their pathetic bp, although it is a little better on the road. IF I find a good play I will try and post. Good Luck to all.