MLB Friday and a Early Happy Canada Day!!!

Way out West

MLB Record 56-49-2 (+15.43 units)
1-2 last night (-3.60 units)

I want to start off by wishing everyone a Happy and safe Canada Day. As I posted earlier I usually take the weekends off. A couple of buddies of mine are putting together a bash for about 100 people on Saturday night going into Sunday morning, good times. Maybe I should wish for a Happy Hangover Canada Day.

If anyone was curious, starting bankroll was $7500.00. Unit = $100.00. Bankroll is now at $9043.00. I will not bet more than 6% on a particular wager. With the new money management system I am implementing with less games being wagered on, depending on how it performs, I will adjust wagers accordingly.

NY Mets @ Atlanta
Atlanta has won its last 7. They haven't lost since the Rocker trade. Best move they could have made. Marquis is 2-1 (4.40)this year and beat the Mets in his last start. Traschel is horrible. 1-9 (6.75 era). Allowed season high 6 runs and 11 hits in 6 1/3 innings last outing. Both pitchers last outing was against each other. Mets are still struggling and being in Atlanta, I will lay the juice. Also looking at the over as a possible play also.

Stats
Atlanta won its last 7.
Atl has won last 4 meetings.
Atl is 16-9 in game 2 of the series
NY is 2-10 when Traschel starts.
NY is 3-7 last 10.
Atl is 8-2 last 10.

Trend Play: Play on Hot team going against Cold Team. (Added bonus at home)

Atlanta (-155) 3 units

Good luck.
Happy Canada Day!!!!

Chris