Need Help...Convince me Buffalo covering is the play today

Coachlid

Need forum help....trying to pull the trigger on the Bills....I can't.......help me decide where my money goes today....Thanks....Lidder.

Buffalloboy

I believe the Bills come to play today in a big way Coach. But I'm with you on do I play them or not? I can see the book sliding this to -3 to rack up the pushes and collect juice. I am also of the mindset that all 4 favs cover the spreads. I am leaning to the under 49. Not much help for you but want you to know you are not alone. I did make note that 2 of the most respected cappers who have made a return to the board are both on Buf...............

1sob

this game is a toss up imo hence I took ravens on a teaser
sorry for the no help lol

this game should be the best of the week

Coachlid

this game is a toss up imo hence I took ravens on a teaser
sorry for the no help lol

this game should be the best of the week
Yep....thanks for the NO help...LMAO...you SOB...lol....Your right on 1 account....should be an outstanding game.

• Haha
Reactions: og

Coachlid

I believe the Bills come to play today in a big way Coach. But I'm with you on do I play them or not? I can see the book sliding this to -3 to rack up the pushes and collect juice. I am also of the mindset that all 4 favs cover the spreads. I am leaning to the under 49. Not much help for you but want you to know you are not alone. I did make note that 2 of the most respected cappers who have made a return to the board are both on Buf...............
Thanks OPB...Like the Bills and injuries are not really a factor for them....but just the playoff experience and Jackson on the Ravens gives me a reason to fade the Bills today...Balt. has weapons but defence is suspect....meaning they are not the raven defence of past years....so I might just pass.....or go with that UNDER 49.....then again the Bills have an average of 42 ppg in last 5 games played.
If they score 30 and Balt scores 25....the OVER is the play....I have this game at 50...but a turnover or a FG instead of a TD matters for the total.....I still like the UNDER after all I said....LOL....I am undecided.....so that is why I ask for opinions about this game...Lid

Strawman

Ravens beat Dallas, Cleveland, Jacksonville, Giants, and Bengals to end the year. Quite the favorable schedule.

Titans game plan was horrible last week. Just plain stubborn to run that much and Vrabel made some questionable decisions to say the least.

Bills are a Hail Mary away from not losing since October 19th. I’m going Buffalo.

Buffalloboy

Outstanding point Strawman. That and Neil tossed up some quick ref stats to support Coach. Every analysis and such has this as close as we all do. But they also seem to still lean to under 49.5 and I think that's the play. Still digging..............just a heads up to some others posts

berry

I thought last week bills played a $hitty game against a good defense. This week I believe they win by 10 against the ravens. Last week I thought they were conservative and didn’t play their brand of football. This week they roll. I would never trust Jackson in a big spot.