NFL Sunday

Elite

Season NFL 16-12

Interesting day of football today with many divisional games which usually insures teams show up with the animosity factor in play in some of these games. Let’s dive into it as there is one game in particular that I’ve been waiting weeks for………………..

Pittsburgh Steelers +4 -12 ****

Been waiting for this game since week 3 of the season when the Bengals defeated the Steelers in Pittsburgh and after that game were shooting their mouths off as to how they felt the Steelers had quit on the field that afternoon. You had to know that to a man this proud group of professionals did not take to kindly to those comments which circulated throughout the media and you can bet that this game was immediately circled on the schedule for them to exact a measure of revenge in what already is one of the nastiest rivalries in football. Both these teams are bunched together in a group of clubs looking for a wildcard in the crazy AFC playoff rush and essentially is a must win or close to it for the Steelers who although still somewhat banged up on the defensive side of the ball will be getting Minkah Fitzpatrick back who is a key component to their D. Big Ben looked better last week in Los Angeles and I’m sure the Steelers will show up for a war in what should be a close game where I’m taking back over a field goal. Revenge is dish served cold let’s take the Steelers plus the points! E

New York Giants +3.5 ***

Another division game between two teams that don’t like each other in the meadowlands today and I don’t see how this Eagles team should be favoured by over a field goal here. The Eagles have been riding Jalen Hurts a guy who basically runs one play ( run left and cut up the field along the sidelines ) how hard is that for teams to defend? This Giants team should be ready with a new Offensive coordinator in place and Barkley back with a full game under his belt which will help with the timing, all we need is for Jones to not turn the ball over and again I see this as a field goal game either way which makes taking 3.5 points back the way to go here. E

Atlanta Falcons -1 ***

This Falcons team have not enjoyed an easy schedule the last few weeks having to face the likes of teams like Dallas, New England and New Orleans in their last three games, this will surely be an easier game for them this afternoon. I see no reason not to lay the small number in a game they should be able to win on the road today. Let’s take the Falcons -1! E

SAN Francisco 49ers -3 -15 ***

49ers were my pick before the season to win their division but as we have seen injuries in the early part of the year have really taken their toll on them. They have gotten some key guys back the past few weeks and seem to be back on track with an outside shot to make a wildcard push but they can’t afford to lose to many more games which should insure a massive effort this afternoon vs a Vikings team that lost four more starters to injury in their hard fought win versus the Packers last week. I can’t see these Vikings hanging with this motivated 49ers team today I’m laying the field goal in a game I don‘t see being close! E

I also like the night game today so check back early this evening as I will post it then. Bol E

Garraund

I like the Steelers too, and bet them last night. I'll take a closer look at your other plays, none of them were on my radar. Good luck today!

Elite

As promised I like the night game as we can construct a good story which is always necessary to justify a bet however, I would like to apologize for the 4* Steelers play which I totally misread today…………….

Cleveland Browns +3 ****

I do really like the Brownies tonight as they are also getting healthier again with a full compliment of running backs this evening. Baltimore has been a great story this season leading the league in injured starters but somehow winning games mostly with the sure foot of their world class field goal kicker but how long will this streak last before it catches up to them? Cleveland is the more desperate team in this matchup and we must take back the 3 for a 4* play! E