SAT PLAYS

Kappa

Hopefully you lose
Who the fuck are you??? I have tailed Scott many times. He’s a great member of this forum. We don’t always agree on the same plays. Just came in here to wish him good luck even if we are on opposite sides. But you make a comment like this? Gtfo you piece of shit!!

Chanplay101

Who the fuck are you??? I have tailed Scott many times. He’s a great member of this forum. We don’t always agree on the same plays. Just came in here to wish him good luck even if we are on opposite sides. But you make a comment like this? Gtfo you piece of shit!!
Fuck you asshole who the fuck are you? What did you come and comment when it was 7-0 Michigan... Still hope you lose

ScotteG5565

Ryan Day gave this game away with the first series out of the locker with 3 str8 runs and a punt. Ball game. Michigan running all over that Buckeye D...oh well, on to the next...

Adding:

ILL/NW un 45 (-120) 4*
ORE ST +8 (-120) 4*

3 Team 6pt teaser 5* to win 8*

NW un 50.5 | WI -1 | SO MISS -8

Chanplay101

I wanted to apologize for yesterday I didn't realize all you needed was a diaper change... My bad good luck with your plays