Sunday CFL Playoffs

Double B

Closed the regular season strong, now it's time to chase the ELUSIVE 5-0 perfect CFL Playoff run. In 2019 it ended quickly as I lost the first game, but did win the next four. While winning all 5 games is the dream, I'll take winning 3 and a profit. Here we go...

2021 CFL record: 11-7, +3.02 units

Montreal/Hamilton under 45, -108 (1 unit)
The Alouettes quietly held 7 of their last 8 opponents to 20 points or less. They were 5-9 to the under this season, including 2-5 as a dog.
Hamilton held their seven home opponents to an average of 15.3 ppg, with 24 being the most allowed. They were 3-10-1 to the under this season.
Both regular season meetings stayed under, with 37 and 43 (in OT) points scored.
Weather forecast looks cold, with a little snow and wind, but nothing that should have too big an impact on the game. The TiCats kicking game is sketchy, and with Frankie Williams still out I don't expect them to take a return back. Hopefully special teams helps out and this one stays in the 30s.

Saskatchewan T.T. under 21.5, -108 (half unit)
Full disclosure: if this was a regular season game, I would pass on it. But being the playoffs I'm making a play, so here we are. The Riders failed to top this number in six of their last seven, while Calgary only allowed over that number in one of their last seven.
The three regular season meetings were decided by 3, 3, and 6... with final scores of 37, 40 and 41. All three were close and low-scoring, and I don't see that changing here. Expecting both teams to run the ball, shorten the game, and this one to be competitive until the final possession.

Good luck
BB