Super Bowl Hangover

Coachlid

Up early (because I can) and thinking about how much $$$ Vegas made on props yesterday...I was 3-5 on my props...1-1 on game action and amazed that KC never scored a TD.
Brady....like him or not is the best QB I have ever seen play....I've seen a lot of them....live and on TV....and TB is the best.
The Covid-19 virus is a bad dude....please stay safe.....wear a mask and contain your bubble....That way we here at EE can see each other....play some golf....make some side bets( like>>how many holes before CC and BB complain about how many beers are left in their cart).>>Photos are for you two.
All that is considered fun is on hold until we help each other with ridding this virus from our communities....Please stay safe.
Until the next time I browse these pages....As always...GL on ur plays....Lidder:cool:

Attachments

meestermike

Coach it's always a pleasure to read your posts and threads.

I'd luv to catch up w/ you guys when things get to the new normal for a round of golf.

Stay safe. stay masked,

and most of all remember...

STUDY HARD :

CanadianCoates

Enjoy your time away Mike!!
Don't be a stranger, stay safe and be nice to the boss.
Looking forward to an EE reunion Ontario style.

I didn't know u took that pick of your drive the day we played. Lmfao

Stay safe brother

Coachlid

MM...Would love to have you join us for some golf and laughs....If this virus settles I will give you a shout out where and when we are planning the golf outing...hell, just a get together for wings and thinks would be ok also....let's stay in touch...mods have my e-mail.
Lidder

Coachlid

Enjoy your time away Mike!!
Don't be a stranger, stay safe and be nice to the boss.
Looking forward to an EE reunion Ontario style.

I didn't know u took that pick of your drive the day we played. Lmfao

Stay safe brother
LMAO....Ok Meester Mike is in for some golf and laughs.....we are going to have to be in separate carts...can you imagine two Mikes in one cart.....I'd have a sore neck trying to answer your drunk asses...turning to see what ya all wanted.
That's a hell of a foursome...BB&CC....MM&Lid....wow....might not make all the holes...or go broke with all side wagers...lol.

Attachments