Wk 12 plays

Coachlid

Yeah it's early....just can't sleep from going 0-fer on Thursday...That mis-hap happens once in a while....thank the betting Gods I was up $ and now ....with my profits being hammered I am on a warden inflicted budget.(Why do I tell her anything about my wagering?)...I like the day parole...but like the profit margin a bit higher.
Jax/Atlanta UNDER 46**
Birds/G-men UNDER 45.5**
G-men +3.5*
Also Like the UNDER in Pack/Ram game.(If someone needs a play)
GL on ur plays today....Lidder:cool:

Last edited:

Coachlid

GL today Lid. Told ya to give the boss some money for shopping a few weeks ago. She'd loosen the leash.
HaHa...Gave her 2k(from winnings) and she still uses the credit card that I end up paying for so that's not enough?...LMAO
IYO I guess I should have given her more.....she ended up giving a chunk to the kids.....so it never stops....LOL

• Haha
Reactions: og

meestermike

NBL on your total plays Coach.
As for the wardens who take care of us, I donate 💲 every week to mine's shopping account Win\or Lose. If she needs more, then must use 🤑 her own credit card.

Coachlid

NBL on your total plays Coach.
As for the wardens who take care of us, I donate 💲 every week to mine's shopping account Win\or Lose. If she needs more, then must use 🤑 her own credit card.
She is always asking how I did during the weekend....after this past Thursday she was staying away but I did give her some $$$ out of the (aka...cookie jar)..

Kappa

Congrats on the sweep!! Great job! Thanks for the Giants play, buy low and sell high on Eagles!!!

Coachlid

Thanks men....sure to let the Warden about the +$$$ week...If I don't CC will text her..and he doesn't even know her #,,,,Maybe G will do it
Meestermike is on board with this Motley Crew (Like how I referenced ICE in there?)...Alls good here....but payback is a BITCH....Bithches!
LMFAO....HAve a good week...Mike