Worst beat ever!!!

Kram

Sorry for this post, I have to vent somewhere. I played Western Kentucky -3 for the game. Saw how they looked in the first half and decided to double up on Miss Valley St. +2 1/2 at half, with 5min left in the game Miss Valley St up by 16 and looked in control of the game. I have never seen such an EPIC meltdown like this one, it was unbelievable, if I had not seen it I would not have believed it. (NCAA investigation?...I'm not saying, just saying.) Miss Valley St, looked like the freshmen and Western Kentucky looked like the seniors. My only solace is that those seniors have to live with the fact that the last game of their college career was an EPIC meltdown. And to add insult to injury Miss Valley St. does a put back at the buzzer to stop a push and to give me a double loser. Better team won I guess. Thanks for reading, I feel better already.

CanadianCoates

Welcome to Basketball wagering. er. Welcome to NCAA March Basketball wagering, we're in for 3 weeks of similar stuff. :cool:
Get em next time.

Kram

Unreal

Twice in one night, Byu/Iona, over & plus 4 double loser. How can I be on 2 epic meltdowns in one night? Tomorrow back to lurking. Maybe I should post my plays so everyone can fade me. LOL. Good luck everyone.

rags

epic meltdowns.... I had Western Kentucky -3 {bought the .5} Dropped in with five minutes left.. wow.... then the point guard missed four straight free throws... and then the last second third attempt drops in and kills the push... I feel at least part of your pain.... the second melt down and win by BYU.... too much to digest..... crazy start to the insanity of March Madness ... buckle up and put on your helmets...

Roddy

I feel same way Kram but we got to shake it off. I've set aside a certain amount for next 3 weeks and will try and make all bets the same size. Win or lose, for me its about having some $$ to play with every day through tournament cuz like Canadian Coates said, that happens every day in March. I has Western KY too -3.5 btw.