New profile posts

Hey Thomas, thanks for sharing those oddsshark links. Been using that site for years but didn't know about those tables. Have you built your own predictive sports model?
Here is a link I use to find out a goalie lifetime record vs certain Opponents.
Ya the stats are not very good the sides are hitting right around 50%, up to like 55% and as low as 30%.
The totals on the other hand have done ok, one night went 6-0, an higher on the % a tad, but again mostly around 50%. Its certainly not the way to cap but worthy of keeping an eye on when your having a tough time coming to a play.
hah, you made it back eh?
lookin forward to some more 'technical' discussion on the NHL side..
it's been quiet over there for a while, which is why i spend more time at RX.... btw.. it's GloB!
akchi47, feel free to add me and chat anytime. I didn't see this "visitor" notification until just now. Hope you are doing well.
Not sure what I e-mailed JC for, I wanted to e-mail Yaq because he pointed me to something that turned into a decent system play, and I wanted him to have the parameters of the play: after a National League night game of 12 innings or more play the home team to go Under the next day (day or night game) it's 11-3 this season (AL is 6-5 or 7-6; NL is stronger play.)
Sorry Raiderfan I just saw this message in my "inbox". I going to assume you have already gone on your trip to Vegas. If not let me know and I'll try and help out. If you did already go I hope you had a great time.