1. W

NHL

Penguins moneyline 👍 👍
  2. W

NBA HEAT VS BUCKS

Over 222.5
  3. W

MLB - 5/24/2021

Under 9 Baltimore vs. Minnesota The Under here as note what you have here is two pitchers that are likely to be on a solid bounce-back here. Remember, John Means has lost back to back games at this point, he just gave up 2 homeruns in his last game to Tampa Bay, one of our favorite algorithms is...
  4. W

MLB - 5/24/2021

Miami (-130) vs Philadelphia Eflin for Philly on the road has a 5.68 ERA. His home ERA is under 3 but on the road he is a fade and in his 4 road starts the Phillies are 1-3. Rogers for Miami is 6-2 in 9 starts, 1.74 ERA and Philly struggles against left handers. He is one of the better left...
  5. W

UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler Shane Burgos "HURRICANE" Edson Barboza "JUNIOR" FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT

UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler Shane Burgos 👈☝️👍👌 "HURRICANE" Edson Barboza🤚🛑🚫⬅️ "JUNIOR" FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT
  6. W

UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler Kevin Aguilar "ANGEL OF DEATH" Tucker Lutz "TOP GUN" FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT

UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler Kevin Aguilar👈👎❌ "ANGEL OF DEATH" Tucker Lutz ⬅️✔️👍👌 "TOP GUN" FEATHERWEIGHT BOUT
  7. W

MLB Saturday

Yankees Moneyline today is my pick I am not banking on the Baltimore pitcher to show up and show off against the Yankees tonight. Yankees team total over 5 Yankees Moneyline and over the total 8.5 Judge is perfect against this pitcher and I expect the rest of the team to get hot.
  8. W

GC: Thursday No Rest NBA Power System Play

Let's get it !!! Hawks first quarter moneyline too !
  9. W

NBA - Thursday, May 13 2021

NBA Team total Milwaukee Bucks over 64.5 points 1'st half play live Sabonis player prop 22 points minimum scored tonight