Banned
0-1 as Butler gets out of gate slow and never recovers

2 plays today and both AGAINST Houston
2-1 for the week with a small 4.5 profit

NCAA
Tulane-7 vs Houston Cougars..............5 dimes

NBA
La Clips +9 vs Houston Rockets.........5 dimes

I WILL be honest with you guys..I am not going to create an idea ro story about this game or create a reaosn why i am taking it...this is a Pure gut play...i see the line and it makes no sense...Clippers are injury plagged and playing out the string ....Rockest are at home, not looking ahead to the Bulls and have a full team...This line should be 13-14.....I am going to call the bluff and take the Clips here

Bawg

Banned
yea i think so...haven;t played that angle for a while but when i went to bed i thoguht the line would be 13-15......its weird..if the line was 11 i would maybe take the Rockets but because ITS LOWER than that ...I was thinking too good to be true

WestCoast BRX

Believe it or not, the Rockets are the Clips' bitch, (amazing in that there is actually a team that could be considered the Clips' bitch...)

I think LA rises up and plays well tonite, maybe an outright win.

slantman711

bawg

What do you see in the Tulane game? I'm leaning thier way here I get the # at -6 with my book. Odds are up to -7.5 places.

thanks

G-Dog

Agree with the Clippers play, as it will be my top play for tonight as well, however, not sure I agree with the reason. Capping this game from raw numbers I come up with Houston by 5. Taking Brand and possibly Richardson out of the equation certainly a strong case could be made for Houston to be a DD fav here, however, IMO there is some legitimate value at 9. As BRX said the Rockets are the Clippers Bitch, they have beaten them the last five meetings, including the last one in Houston as 8 point dogs 94-83. Throw in the fact Houston is a miserable 0-4 their last 4 as favorites of 7 or more and 3-7 ATS overall in this situation, bodes well for a Clipper cover. The Clippers are also a respectable 8-7 ATS as dogs of 7 or more. Give me 13-15 points and Id throw my house on the Clippers, however Im happy to get the 9 as I still think we have some value there. Just my .02, from a different angle.

Hope we cash

G-Dog

Fade4Six

BAWG....

nice call on Tulane. Houston didn't bother to show up today making this an easy winner for you.

Fade

Trust Me

bawg

congrats on a great day, can't wait for the NCAA tourney next week. Its a great time to showcase the handicapping skills:)

BOL my friend and good work!

TM

Wendel

Nice job sniffing out the "sucker" Bawg.........next time you smell something fishy...........I'm getting on board!!

Congrats on the 2-0 day$$$$$$$