2001 An All-star Oddessey

E

Edge Finder

All the talk about football lately on this forum has got me going. I'm looking to get my bankroll up for the upcoming football season, so I have set my goals for the short term. My bankroll for this odessey is at $160. My goal is to get to $300 by the all-star break. I'm the typical $10 player who enjoys sports betting as more of a hobby, than a job, as I do not have the time to put into full time. I will post my plays daily and see if I can reach my goal.I think I have around 18 days to gain $140 dollars. Not out of the question, but not going to be easy. All plays will be rated from 1 - 5 as $50 is the most I have ever played. So without further procrastination(not sure on the spelling)?
Day 1
Bal -123 1* Johnson has been hot lately and unbeaten at home. Sox not scoring a bunch either.
Pit +115 1* Andersen has pitched better as of late and Phils are struggling. Nice dog.
Phi/Pit over 9 -110 2* Both teams have been lighting it up and getting lit up. Will continue to go with the flow until it ends.
Cle -162 1* Never like to take big favs, but Romero should get beaten like a bad dog tonight. Wright has been up and down this year, hoping tonight he's up.
Lets hope for the best!

E

Edge Finder

Well 1-2-1 for -$12. I should be thankful of the push on the total of the Phi/Pit game as the Phils scored 2 in the top of 9 to make it 6-3. Could have been better, but could have been worse. Always tomorrow.