4-23 Early MLB

EsoX

Hit Thursday's only MLB play... (3-0 YTD EE rec. +$175)

Split on Thursday's NBA... (1-2 YTD EE rec. - $60)

I think it is time for me to give up on the NBA playoffs. I win a wager on MLB and then keep giving it back on the NBA. If it wasn't for Chap's Halftime play, I would have walked away dead even on the day, but I ended up $50, so heck with it, MLB ONLY for me!!!

NY Mets @ Chicago Cubs

Cubs ML -$172 / $100

Chicago gets to play on Friday afternoon after a day off from good 'ol Mother Nature. In front of the rowdy Wrigley crowd, and playing a crappy Mets team, I see Maddox getting his 1st "W" as a Cub. (again)

Kappa

Are you sure Maddux is pitching??? Wood was supposed to pitch last night but the game was postponed. So, would he not go again?? I haven't checked the starters for the game yet but I did have the Cubs last night with Wood starting before it got cancelled.

Kappa

Where did you get that line??? As of 1:30 AM Eastern April 23, 2004 there's no line yet at Olympic. Just wondering....

Kappa

EsoX

Kappa

I got the line through an offshore that I can't talk about in this forum. I would rather use Olympic, but they didn't have a line posted yet. As far as Wood, Chicago's radio station said that he would go on Saturday.

smiler

my book is showing maddux pitching at -175... and i'll jump on that cubbie play too... a little pricey but i don't want to risk the RL and the DORF ('dreaded one run fav') win...

bol today

EsoX

One late one

Anaheim Angels @ Oakland A's

A's ML $78.50 / $50

Zito lost his only home start this year. I think that he gets his first home W tonight.