Brent Mucusberger

rtuition

I am tired of this old man
He must have pictures of someone at ABC with one of Eldrick's girls

ok we know you have a bet in Ohio State, but please spare us your rooting.

r

Garraund

Well these guys who have been doing this forever have *got* to have teams they like. And it balances out - the pre-game team was about to soil themselves over their Duck love. They were so far overboard that I decided to place a large first half Ohio State bet as the line climbed to 3.

Anyhow, all I can hear at my house is the electric guitar and the grand piano being played simultaneously by my kids - like an atonal jazz jam. Thank goodness for wine and patience.

BING!

And it balances out - the pre-game team was about to soil themselves over their Duck love.
Yeah, it was making me sick.....in the pre-game predictions the only guy who took OH ST (by default) was cuz all the others we're on OREG

Todd2112

Kirk Herbstreet is an Ohio State alum who makes no secret on ESPN of his love for Ohio State...the partial announcing from both of them is actually quite funny...unless I suppose if you have Oregon

BING!

Musberger usually has someone every game he does sometimes he lets u know during the intro and at worst by the 5 min mark of the 1stQ or Half depending on the sport

Todd2112

"There's our man Ballard"-Musberger after a big 3rd down catch by the WR.

Holy Sh!t...that's too obvious Brent.

kamboski

hes the best around in my book, love how he totals the game for you, sometimes you just cant add when youve add a few too many