Celtics vs Heat gm1

Jalen

Boston is playing good basketball on both ends. The Heat a bit injured and with Lowry not being 100% its gonna be tough. Lowry should be out and also Tucker.

Celtics NBA Champs +200......3unit

BOL!

Last edited:

Jalen

No Horford and Smart damn should have waited on 3.5. Aw well still think Boston keeps it close.

Kappa

No Horford and Smart damn should have waited on 3.5. Aw well still think Boston keeps it close.
Yes Horford and Smart are out. Everyone for Heat is in except Lowry. I like the C’s to win the series but not this game. Tough hard nosed series vs Bucks may have a tired Boston team in a let down spot against a rested well coached Heat team that has won all 6 home playoff games this year by an average of 17 points. I know the C’s are arguably the best defence in the playoffs but I’m not sure if they can stop Miami in game 1 tonight. It will be a good series but I think Miami wins and covers tonight. No bad luck brother.

Kappa

Ya I totally agree kappa, and have evened out the play. Gonna look for live bets.
I also played the Under 204. Two good defences. Bos won’t get the same easy looks or 55 attempts from 3 point land like they did against Bucks.