Georgia Tech ???????

packertime

The dirty ^(%$#@*......I hope I am not stepping on toes here, but

What is going on with Georgia Tech?? Did they have twelve injured players in FULL body casts all sutured up laying on the bench and just decided to cut them out or hatch them a week or two ago?

Their record sucks and, yet, they are now pounding other team's balls into the ground!

What am I missing here?

pt

Little Pro

Did you forget to take your meds today?

JK, looking right now they are trailing Fla St, but I assume you posted this early in the game and i guess they had a lead. Anyway, i'm hoping they win today as a good friend of mine is a big fan of the Yellow Jackets.

lp

packertime

A good friend of mine graduated from there too and we always have fun during the football season, but he winters in the south and we haven't spoken recently :)

Any ideas why they have been so tough lately when you would think they would be blown out? Thanks!

pt

Garraund

picky picky picky . . . it's downtown Atlanta. They can walk. They're used to playing there and all their fans are there, etc. I was just trying to give him an idea why they might be playing so well.

havana

didnt think it was picky, since it is a completely different environment from their home court
but i am terribly sorry to have pointed that out

Garraund

h, I was grinning as I typed it. Should have put a smiley face. Sorry dude. That's what I get for poking my nose in. Carry on brothers.