NFL Sunday with a 5*

Elite

NFL Record 10-4 Squeaked it out with the Rams on Thursday and it’s not often the reliable Zuerlein misses one like that, fortunate win for the Seahawks, making that division quite interesting. Going with two here tonight and looking to add one or two more tomorrow. Bol

Elite

Tennessee Titans-3 5*

Absolutely love the Titans at home Sunday! Bills have played hard the first four weeks comprising a respectable 3-1 record, however they were locked and loaded for their war with the Pats last week, what will they have in the tank this week after blowing one they should have won last week? Tennessee on the other hand comes off a huge road win at Atlanta returning home to a place they enjoy one of the better home field advantages I will gladly lay the field goal with the home team in the situational mismatch. E.

Elite

Atlanta Falcons +4 4*

I asked your forgiveness after my horrible Falcons pick last week, and it was warranted as they embarrassed themselves to the point that usually soft spoken owner Arthur Blank scolded the team in the local media causing quite the curfuffle on the talk show circuit, it’s time to put up for the Falcons and they might have the right situation to succeed in The Houston Texans one of the worst coached teams in the league who just want to play to their opponents level as witnessed in their close games to date. Take the 4 points being offered and expect this thing to come down to field goal either way at the end. E.

Bol

Elite

Tampa +3. 3*

I must confess I played this game early in the week at plus 3.5 and 4, but I do like Tampa quite a bit today so I will post it plus the 3. Another situational play for me, as we get NO coming into this one after two big wins vs Seattle and Dallas vs a well coached Bucs team whose players have really bought into Bruce Arians system, and did anyone notice how all the players were high fiving the head coach after their Rams upset, you could clearly see those players love this coach and play hard for him. We must not overlook the job the new O coordinator Byron Leftwich has done with Jameis Winston and the Offense as a whole, I suspect the Saints will have their hands full with this opponent today who I expect to win outright today, but give me the field goal. E.