NHL Monday Finals Game 1

Ohara

Update: SC playoffs posted plays +4.37*
This does not include Series winners which I am up quite a bit.
In play Series bets
.5 unit Montreal +350
.5 unit T Bay +210
1.0 Unit T Bay +100 Bottom line if T Bay wins: I Win 1.5 units
If Montreal wins ; I Lose only 1/4 unit
I believe this is a bad match up for Montreal as T Bay is the best defensive team they have faced. Also one of their key players ( Armia) is in Covid protocal, did not travel with team so availability is uncertain. He has 8 pts in playoffs and is extremely valuanble in the penalty kill line up. Montreal Coach is still out on Covid protocal. Carey Price has really carried Montreal and while he can steal a game or two I don't beleive the T Bay goal scorers and Vasilevski will be stopped from their mission of Back to Back SC championships
Placed a small .25 unit on T Bay in 4 games +500 and .25 Unit on T BAy in 5 games +350
Tonight, Amalie Arena will be rocking.
I never advocate a wager of -200 on any team so make your own wise decisions and money manangement
I'm willing to risk a little less than 1/4 of my playoff winning on T Bay in opening game
T BAy -200 (.5*)
Also T BAy PL -1.5 goals +140 (.5*)
If the defensive low scoring trend ( of these two teams continues) in this series
UNDER 5 +105 (.5 unit)

NBL

Ohara

If it wasnt for fluke goals (puck bouncing off skates and a muffed catch by defense in front of net) the score would not have reached 5. T Bay limited Motreal to 19 shots. T Bay exhibited a relentless defense especially back checking and except for a couple Habs spurts, controlled the puck throughout. Montreal tried to intimidate with rough play but T Bay hit back as the hits were almost even with a total over 100. It's really crappy that Montreal repeatedly attempted to injure Bolts top scorer Kucherov with hits, slashes and one especially dirty play of slashing the back of the legs. I personally do not see "what Montreal can do different" as they were definitely the weaker team in Game 1. But its' the SC playoffs and Montreal is in it for the first time in 28 years......so stuff can happen. I like my series bets and will most likely wager in a similar manner for game 2 on Bolts home ice.
Happy for a nice .7* win last night to take playoff total to +5.07 units.